N-Europe

The Apprentice

dwarf

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved this weeks one!

Never thought Maj would go. He neither added nor took away, so I'm not concerned. I HATE Ben. He's like a stuffed pork sausage. Hate him.

The product was awful.

Margaret's face was epic when Kelly (pr whatever the american girls name is) was going on about tennis and dancing.

ALSO

This show has some brilliant music. Last week had Why So Serious? from The Dark Knight score, and this week had Angelo Badalamenti's Jitterbug, from Mulholland Dr.

Brilliant episode.

Bit of a shit ending though. In the real world, (as Alan actually said) those in charge of finance would get the chop.

A.K.A It was Yasmina's fault. Both Ben and Paula were doing other essential jobs, while she sat on her arse beside Paula, letting the mistakes happen.

Ha ha, that has to be one of the most unfair wins in history. An epic failure of a calculation decided it all...

Just watching the "You're Fired" program on 2 now... The winning team's soap compared to the losing one was ridiculous. Noorul is such a shambles...living totally on borrowed time. What a joke!

That was really harsh!

I thought Paula was great! Great packaging, great product, great graphics etc... she was also a really nice funny person!

Yasmina was ONLY in charge of costing and that's what they failed on, I just don't get it, she did nothing else!

And yeah Ben's a dick!

That sandhurst line they showed on 'You're Fired' was classic!

I hate how Lorraine was being raped just for actualy being realistic. It was a shit idea, and she was telling the truth.

Yeah but she's a moany bitch. I've seen buses that are more attractive. She coulda stood up for herself more. I don't like the northern twat either though so was disappointed with the outcome persoanlly.

I hated that American woman just because of the accent and the nobbish stuff in the board room.

Lorraine was right but she is also a nob and ugly. I actually don't mind that guy but he was a nob today too.

Basically there are a lot of nobs, a few good and one very attractive woman.