NEurope
Stocka

Post pics of characters you want in SSBR! (56K Warning)

twentyfour1.jpg

Palpatine.jpg

Seriously? I don't know. I was thinking about this before and I decided that there weren't many more they could add, although I'm sure they'll cram it full of more awesome stuff.

Oh, and this guy needs to show up.

don´t know how to post pictures so í´ll say it

THE ONE THE ONLY......................JESUS

and his weapon would be hitting people with a cross :lmao:

Tingle.

Who else would you want to beat up more? He's the world's singularly most hated character. As I recall, the TGN Forum even had a "1000 ways to kill Tingle" thread.

Has to be the one and only....slippy from lylat wars! :woops:

Nah I'm kidding....to be honest, I can't really think of anyone else. I think the current roster of characters is perfect.

They just have to get rid of some of the crap players like jigglypuff and Mr Game and watch....rather useless they were.

Please not Toad and Toadette or Boo, they just annoy me!

I think the big Wario needs to be in the next one, quite surprised he hasn't made an appearance yet tbh

Olimar and Loogie definately, they could be like ice climbers and havepikmin help themin the battles

Totakeke or Mr Ressetti from AC

Ridley from Metroid a fast, flying character

King Dedede with his hammer

Samurai Goroh, to keep Falcon on his toes

Sorry I didn't get pics

Tingle.

Who else would you want to beat up more? He's the world's singularly most hated character. As I recall, the TGN Forum even had a "1000 ways to kill Tingle" thread.

the noe forums did the same, and acually got over 1000 ways as well.

I see a lot ppl wanting "non-nintendo" characters in SSBR? how could taht be possible if SSb is only for Nintendo-characters?

anyway, I want a lot of pokémon in it, some Star FOx ppl, some more Metroid, the Kong family, and that's almost everything I think...

SSB needs the one and only Michael

040807232758583fy3ou.gif

OMG! Copy-cat!

You all know it would rock.

Has to be the one and only....slippy from lylat wars! :woops:

Nah I'm kidding....to be honest, I can't really think of anyone else. I think the current roster of characters is perfect.

They just have to get rid of some of the crap players like jigglypuff and Mr Game and watch....rather useless they were.

WHAT THE HELL?!?! JIGGLYPUFF USELESS?! Are you a moron?! Jigglypuff is one of the best characters. AND G&W should stay...just not leave himself so open.

Pichu & Dr. Mario were useless

aliens6.jpg

:heh:

But on a serious note: It needs a Zora from the Legend of Zelda series, and Wario. Both would be amazing. :)

And possibly Fierce Deity Link. :p