N-Europe

Spotify

Beast

It read pretty clearly to me as the following.

If you signed up before November 2010, you will be stuck with 10hours/5plays from now on.

If you signed up between November and now, you have six months of unlimited access starting from whenever you signed up before the limits kick in.

What I meant mr.snarky, was that I wasn't sure if it meant free or open as the two were different things, so I asked. :laughing:

Anyway, I'm pleased I can still use it while my project is due in, next week I'll no doubt be paying for it. £5 a month for all the music I want without adverts? hell yes. :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I set up a new account late in April just to get the 20 hours with unlimited plays - transferred all my playlists from the old account, which only has 10 hours.

So I essentially still get an hour a day on Spotify.

So fellas and fellesses, make a new account. I think it still works, 6 months of how things were before the change.

Nothing's really changed for me and I'm using my old account, which was made about a year or two ago. Has the change happened now?

Can you see the bar counting down on the top right?

I didn't notice anything until I saw that and they purple out songs you've listened to more than 5 times otherwise its much the same.

Can you see the bar counting down on the top right?

I didn't notice anything until I saw that and they purple out songs you've listened to more than 5 times otherwise its much the same.

I'm on 8 hours and 10 minutes right now and I've listened to I'll Make A Man Out Of You, Hellfire and Love Is Your Colour more than five times but they're fine for me.

I thought the timer meant the total amount that the songs in a playlist makes.