N-Europe

Spotify

Beast

Added a freaking great one hit wonder.

Babylon Zoo - Spaceman which is actually a pretty damn good rock song after the high pitched beginning that is all I could remember from a child

Ha! That's an awesome one. I can't believe I forgot it! :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAfT's SUPER M3GA MUZIK SPOTIFY CHALLENGIIII!!

music_explosion002004.jpg

Okay, so the 'Mope' playlist was a pretty big success if you ask me. We CAN do better though.

This weeks challenge is, ONE HIT...wonders?

Okay, I've put two songs up so you have a vague idea. Basically one hit wonders that aren't amazingly famous (not really sure what qualifies as amazingly famous...actually not even sure I can think of any, but I'm sure that's just me. :heh: ).

GO! GO! GO! :D

Tell me if this is better here or in the music thread.

Maybe I should award 1st 2nd and 3rd place for best selection. Limit everyone to 1/2 songs each. Guess that would technically be a game...

Can't get this play list to work...won't sync the playlist it just fails...

EDIT;

Got it to work? Do they have to Number 1 One Hit Wonders or just top 5/10?

I added

Supermarioland by Ambassadors of Funk;

Yes a song that people will likely remember once they hear it, but still deserves a place I reckon, reached number 4 in the chats.

Edited by flameboy

Couple of suggestions for yer playlist:

Supermen Lovers - Starlight

The New Radicals - You Get What You Give

The Mavericks - Dance The Night Away

Howabbouddem?

Can't stand that song.

But I hate the Proclaimers in general anyway.

I believe a lot of Scots do actually hate them, contrary to popular belief.

Howabbouddem?

I believe a lot of Scots actually hate them, regardless of stereotype.

It doesn't have to be with being Scottish myself. I just hate the scottish accent most days, unless it's smooth/from the highlands. Their accents are anoying as hell.

Guest Captain Falcon
Added Honest Mistake, me. Good tune dat

Do you mean by The Bravery? (the playlist hasn't updated for me for some reason)

So it is. As a fan, I'd probably try to make out they were more than one hit wonders, but in terms of chart success, since none of their other songs broke the top forty, it's difficult to defend against.

I don't think their second album even got an official release over, though it is worth checking out - more so the complete version if your a fan of the first album.

I believe a lot of Scots do actually hate them, contrary to popular belief.

I like them! And they aren't a one hit wonder, they've had a few popular songs.

I added Deep Blue Somethings - Breakfast at Tiffany's... The ultimate one hit wonder?

I added Deep Blue Somethings - Breakfast at Tiffany's... The ultimate one hit wonder?

I loved when I was little. That and Torn by Natalie Imbruglia really stuck in my head when I was small...I remember being shocked by the line in Torn; "Lying naked in the floor".

Controversial.

Hey, downloaded Spotidy today :) Quite addictive...but whenever I put the address for the playlist's (such as N-Europe's and Daft's) in the search bar it just says Playlist not found :(

I think you only have to click on the link in my sig. Should ask if you want to open Spotify up and it'll add. I think.

Howabbouddem?

Go for it. Add them! (Okay, I'll do it :heh: )

I'm going to add 'Music Sounds Better With You'.

Edit: lame, it isn't there. I added Toploader's 'Dancing in the Moonlight' instead. :D

Edited by Daft
Automerged Doublepost

• 1 year later...

I was thinking of paying but I have couple of questions.

Can you download the tracks to use offline?

Can you keep them if you decide to unsubscribe?

Is there a limit on how much you can download?

Basically, if I end up paying, can I download a shitload of stuff and can I keep it if I unsubscribe?

Not that I plan on downloading tonnes of stuff, then quitting after a month or whatever. I just want to know that if I decide it's not worth it anymore, I won't lose all my stuff.

You can listen to tracks offline.

You can't keep then when you unsubscribe (otherwise that would defeat the point).

No, there's no limit. But you are limited to downloading to 5 devices.

I subscribe. Have done for over a year. Love it. £10 a month for unlimited music? Bargain. Haven't used iTunes since.

Actually, balls to that. I just realised that the tracks wouldn't work on my iPod (non touch/phone). Pretty much all my listening is done with my iPod, so Spotify isn't going to work for my out of date lifestyle.

And I wouldn't touch iTunes with a fucking bargepole apart from transferring tracks and getting podcasts automatically.