N-Europe

Could you do Pooki a mahussive favour???

Pookiablo

Hello one and all,

Now this'll probably get deleted and oh well if it does but if n-europe has a heart (I'm looking at you Tellyn!), then at least hear me out!

It seems that my girlfriend has randomly decided overnight to enter into a contest in which the winner gets to become the next "eye model" for Soflens contact lenses.

Her family and I have been saying for ages that she should become an eye model of some description because she really does have lovely eyes! I was hoping that some of you (if not all of you!) could take a little bit of time to vote for her on the website.

It's a little annoying because you have to register but it's not too long a process. You can only vote once a day too but if people were to do so every so often then I'd be very grateful.

She's not desperate to win or being big-headed, she signed up thinking it was worth giving a go but this post exists more because I personally would love her to win (she doesn't know I have told you all this)

So here's the website http://www.winning-look.com/partecipans.aspx?n=Ro_z_ismyname check out those lushious eyes for yourself and if you vote I will love you all forever!

Sorry to fill up the boards with what could be perceived as spam...

Many thanks!

Now this'll probably get deleted and oh well if it does but if n-europe has a heart (I'm looking at you Tellyn!), then at least hear me out!

How did you know sweet-talking works 100% of the time with me? :heh: I've signed up for an account, I'm currently waiting for an activation email and will vote for your girlfriend as soon as it comes through. Which seems to be taking a while...

EDIT: Never mind, I'm in. Voted. :)

Cheers ReZzybunny! :)

People, keep voting, she's actually 14th out of everyone now! Sure you have to sign up and I'm being a pain in the arse but you'll making her happy and getting me a lot of lovin' in the process. You can vote more than once a day folks!

I know I'm spamming and it's annoying but eh, it's one of those things you do for love I suppose!