N-Europe

The 3rd DIY Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well these folk didn't vote for lazyboy; while the vote was done on a whim, mafia wouldn't have helped kill off their own.

Coolness Bears

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar

Coolness's said he gets info when his power doesn't work... Aaand that's all I can remember.

As for Tellyn voting Gizmo... well at the mo, that's... not a good thing to do.

I think I might have a more solid lead. I investigated Maase last night, and I received information that he seemed suspicious and "up to no good". Seeing as my information has proven to be correct in the past, and since Maase has acted somewhat suspicious before in this game, I'd say this the closest we've been to having actual evidence against someone, so I'm willing to say:

Vote: Maase

By the way, my computer's fucked right now and won't be repared until next week, so I wonø't be as active in this for the next few days.

Well these folk didn't vote for lazyboy; while the vote was done on a whim, mafia wouldn't have helped kill off their own.

Coolness Bears

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar

Coolness's said he gets info when his power doesn't work... Aaand that's all I can remember.

As for Tellyn voting Gizmo... well at the mo, that's... not a good thing to do.

I think I might have a more solid lead. I investigated Maase last night, and I received information that he seemed suspicious and "up to no good". Seeing as my information has proven to be correct in the past, and since Maase has acted somewhat suspicious before in this game, I'd say this the closest we've been to having actual evidence against someone, so I'm willing to say:

By the way, my computer's fucked right now and won't be repared until next week, so I wonø't be as active in this for the next few days.

That seems like a good enough reason to vote for Maase I think. Even though he did vote for Lazyboy, though since he was the last one to put in a vote it is still possible he is mafia (as they will sometimes throw in the last vote, as to not appear suspicious).

So yeah, voting for him!

FYI Tellyns vote for me is a by-product of my power. I act as a protector, but block the persons power. I got a PM saying Tellyn seemed "angry", presumably to do with my blockage. My guess is it's a forced vote due to the nature of his character.

Vote:Maase

Tellyn has a double vote. Mafia leader maybe? Seeing that he didn't vote lazyboy out and he turned out evil.

That evidence on maase seems genuine. If he voted for lazyboy, he might be a neutral, or as said earlier, he might've just voted because it was inevitable that lazyboy was going to die.

I think voting for Maase is a good idea... But I have to follow my own theory and vote for Tellyn; his double-vote rubs me the wrong way.

I agree that a double vote is suspicious, and it's usually the power of a mafia boss... Though that makes me wonder why he would vote for Gizmo like that, making it so obvious he has a double vote (unless of course he really was forced to vote, hmm).

Change Vote: Tellyn

It is interesting that Gizmo has a power that makes people vote for him - but iirc, that's not a role a mafioso tends to have... So it's the double-vote and the not-voting-for-lazyboy that steers me to Tellyn.

But I do agree taht Maase is also suspicious - a newspaper report from ages ago, combined with the post above... He needs to elaborate on his role methinks.

Hm, I dunno if we should put too much into who voted LazyBoy out. I mean, a mafia member could do it simply to gain the town's trust. Or is that too crazy a strategy?

(Sorry for double post.)

Anyway, the double vote might seem suspicious, but as things are, I trust my investigations more. They may not always be very informative, but what they say has turned out to be true in the past. And if Maase is a suspicious character and "up to no good", I say we give him the kick.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

I agree that a double vote is suspicious, and it's usually the power of a mafia boss... Though that makes me wonder why he would vote for Gizmo like that, making it so obvious he has a double vote (unless of course he really was forced to vote, hmm).

Change Vote: Tellyn

See Gizmo's post for more info on why I'm voting for Gizmo. Anyway, I'm not the mafia boss ("AHA! That's exactly what we'd expect a mafia boss to say!", etc.), I have a rather different part to play here.

Maase knows my true intentions, and vice versa. Therefore I will defend Maase, he's definitely good.

It is interesting that Gizmo has a power that makes people vote for him - but iirc, that's not a role a mafioso tends to have... So it's the double-vote and the not-voting-for-lazyboy that steers me to Tellyn.

But I do agree taht Maase is also suspicious - a newspaper report from ages ago, combined with the post above... He needs to elaborate on his role methinks.

It's not a part of my power. Rather, I think it's a part of Tellyns. He is "angry" about what I did, which makes me think it's a part of his role that he has to vote for someone if they target him during the night, or something. Has anybody else targeted Tellyn at all? Afaik this is the first time he's done this, so whether it's specific to my character or not I'm not sure.

Also, I find the defending of Maase interesting. I think we all commit to killing one or the other, and will thereby know about the other the following day. Though I am more inclined to do Tellyn first; if he is a badguy, he might plan that defending Maase (as a mafioso obviously he would know he was good) would make him look good. So let's kill Tellyn today, Maase tomorrow?

Change Vote:Tellyn

There's nothing evil about me. If you must know, both Maase and I appeared in the write up for day 1. Maase managed to stop three bullets going through my head. A simple investigation will reveal the truth.

So your saying your the dark skinned man, presumably Barack Obama (or knowing you Tellyn, maybe David Palmer :p). Not sure about that, Jonas did say the characters alignments weren't going to be based on how they appear. Double vote fits Obama's sort of "charisma" vibe though, but equally I can see him heading the mafia. And your claim of needing a simple investigation strikes me as an all too obvious way for the don to get out of it, since the don often appears good when investigated.

My suspicion of you only grows I'm afraid.

Understandable. Investigate Maase then (not to forget me too, to ease your worries just a little), and also, just ask him. I came to the town alone, I'm not heading up a mafia group. Maase is my sole confidant - we kind of formed a bond when he saved my life, and so we both received PMs detailing each other's roles.

The mafia don may be able to dodge an investigation, but his cronies can't. Could you at least withdraw your votes until Maase sees this?

I've been keeping tabs on it, and keeping an eye on the debate but I dunno which way to swing my vote yet. I'm holding out for a while. Vote: No Lunch until I can work out which way to swing the vote.

On second thoughts, screw it. Let's get the day over with, going for the guy with the most votes: Vote Maase