N-Europe

Morgan Tsvengeri

stuwii

Guest Jordan

I thought it was pretty obvious that Mugabe had something to do with all this.

The guys a fucking loon as it is...

from the point of view of sources of information.

If Mugabe ploughs a truck into Morgans car, Morgan being someone the international community would notice if he went missing, what do you think he would be willing to do to any witnesses willing to point out irregularities?

Even if Mugabe had nothing to do with this I think most people who care about the situation in Zimbabwe will believe he had something to do with this - which basically shows how little credibility he has as far as integrity and morals are concerned.

I have to say the whole situation is very suspect. However, Mugabe and his wife have been to visit Morgan Tsvangeri in hospital so perhaps he had nothing to do with it. But it does have a faint wiff of his hand. Perhaps Mugabe's supporters did something without word from Mugabe? Who knows. We'll never know. Although if Tsvangeri is to die, I'm sure the international community will come down hard on Mugabe.

At present, I believe this may just be a tragic accident. If it turns out it's not, then I seriously fear for the future of the people of Zimbabwe.

All we need to do is kill mugabe, or tell Mbeki do something or we will pull out of the world cup

All we need to do is kill mugabe, or tell Mbeki do something or we will pull out of the world cup

Hahahaha oh God I hope you're joking, but from your usual posts I'm not sure you are.

I'm not sure threatening to stop playing football is going to provoke political peace in Zimbabwe. And it's not quite as simple as killing Mugabe; although it would be a great step forwards, it just won't happen, he has too much influence, to many people backing him, and too much power.

The problem really is that there isn't much we really can do. We need America to take a stance on it because frankly our Government's much too busy trying to sort out our fucked up economy to worry about a dictator.

Hahahaha oh God I hope you're joking, but from your usual posts I'm not sure you are.

I'm not sure threatening to stop playing football is going to provoke political peace in Zimbabwe. And it's not quite as simple as killing Mugabe; although it would be a great step forwards, it just won't happen, he has too much influence, to many people backing him, and too much power.

The problem really is that there isn't much we really can do. We need America to take a stance on it because frankly our Government's much too busy trying to sort out our fucked up economy to worry about a dictator.

Mbeki thing was a joke but hey it could happen, he was to blame for the party merger