Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pat Morita waxes off

Pit-Jr

That is actually a bit upsetting to me, The Karate Kid formed an intergral part of my journey through childhood. Those who haven't tried a crane kick during a fight can't really call themselves real men.

If you liked the movie then you need the song "You're The Best" by Bill Conti, it's featured in the film during the tournament, and it's fantastic. If you're having trouble finding it feel free to MSN me, and I'll point you in the right direction! ;) (I'll send it to you illegally!)

+1 Rep for the thread title.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I agree the guy was awesome in the Karate Kid movies. What a great set of films they were despite the 4th being pretty shoddy.

I wouldnt care I just watched Mulan yesterday and was wondering what happened to him. Now I know..... :sad:

EDIT: Bowser I totally agree that song is amazing it always gets me hyped up when hes fighting. I downloaded it ages ago to put on a movie compilation I made.

Everyone should watch Karate Kid 4 - Miyagi does comedy! Really i know a Daniel-less Karate Kid is not ideal but there really are some classic moments in this and it's really worth it just to see the Miyagi preformance.

I'm so sad he has died. R.I.P Pat Morita.