NEurope
Dan_Dare

The BIG Street Fighter Online Matchup Mashup

Alright punks.

Figured I'd make a separate thread for this because it could get a bit complicated.

Basically, what this thread is for is organising games of Street Fighter IV and street Fighter 2 HDR on XBL and PSN. Both titles have excellent online features and, especially with the release of some proper hardware with SFIV I think we can expect some nice mileage out of the games online. Once we've all had a bit of practice I'll also be thinking of running some ladder matches:awesome:

so!

Below is a list of forumite gamertags and PSN ID tags. If you want in, PM me with your details and I'll get your names posted.

360 Gamertags

Dan Dare: Dr Oatker [ SFIV and HDR]

Jordan: King of Fun UK [sFIV AND HDR]

Solo: JB Whiting [sFIV]

Dyson: Dysonism [sFIV]

The Bard: Teh Bard [sFIV]

Domstercool: Domstercool [sFIV]

McPhee: Phee2 [sFIV]

Columnar: Columnar23 [sFIV and HDR]

Goron 3: Goron360 [sFIV]

The-Chosen-One m0ren0b [sFIV and HDR]

Mike: MichaelDodson. [sFIV]

PSN

Happenstance: HappenstanceUK [sFIV]

Jav_NE: JavidSangra [sFIV]

Pit_Jr: l1qu1dm3t4l [sFIV]

MATtheHAT: Matt_RN [sFIV and HDR]

Chris The Great: chris_k_1986 [sFIV]

Deathjam: Deathjamm [sFIV]

Cookyman: Cookyman1970 [sFIV]

ReZourceman: ReZourceman [sFIV]

Aimless: Ferine [sFIV]

remember: this thread is for matchup arrangements and stuff. Tactics and gameplay should be discussed in the relevant threads.

more PSN action so far.

Clearly unacceptable state of affairs.

I disagree this is very encouraging!

:heh:

I did tell you its better on the PS3 :p

Just unlocked most of the characters. Only Gouken and Seth to go, but im still not sure exactly how you get them. One website said complete Arcade with at least 2 Perfects and 3 UF's for Gouken. I did that, in fact i got 4 Perfects and about 6 UF's, with no continues on Normal. Got nothing. I might try doing the same thing with Akuma himself. Or failing that, it might be that you have to beat Seth with an UF as well as i did that when i got Akuma. Determined to solve this!

My PSN is only for SFIV by the way, i dont have HDR.

Whats with the different colours too?

I can see this decending into pretty vicious motherfuckery, with people who actually know the series thrashing the newbies to within an inch of their lives, but still, I'm up for it. Who knows, maybe 4 is different enough to throw long term fans off. Me gamertag is: Teh Bard

Add me on MSN if you wanna arrange matches, since I'm never really on XBL anymore unless it's been arranged: [email protected]

Sounds like a good plan to me! Just gonna need a bit of practice time first, it's been a long time since SF2Turbo on the SNES!

360: Phee2

I should be receiving a PS3 copy of SF4 tomorrow; my ID's Ferine. I'm not very good at fighting games, but as I've heard nothing but praise for the game I figured I'd give it a try anyway.

It might be an idea to mention any special input devices people might be using. I'll just be using a DS3, but I imagine there's a quite a difference between using the Tournament Edition FightStick and, say, a regular 360 pad.

Oh god you KNOW I'm so in on this :D

Not got SST"2T"HTHTHSTYST2HDRHHREHDR though. SF4 only.

Stick me down. Dysonism on the 360 of course. Can I haz purple name plz? :D

Put my name down for some SFIV on my 360 :D

My gamertag is Goron360. Well looking forward to wooping your guys (Dyson, you're going down my Sonic lovin' friend).

@Choze, Daft, Flameboy, Dwarf, etc....you guys run along and grab a copy too, you know you want it!

Only just took my XBox online the other day, so I got a free Gold trial (which I have no intention of keeping once the month's up). Anyway, my gamertag is the incredibly dull MichaelDodson. I'll try and get online with it tonight or tomorrow night, to give some of you experienced players a punching bag. :p

I'm a complete SF n00b but I've got a feeling this is going to be so sweet.

Go easy on me guys!!

my gamertag: m0ren0b - Streetfighter4 and HDR

i really love the game i play it al day long

the 0 is with the Zero by the way

Put my name down for some SFIV on my 360 :D

My gamertag is Goron360. Well looking forward to wooping your guys (Dyson, you're going down my Sonic lovin' friend).

Bwahaha, we'll see. Just you wait until I bust out Sakura and her Ryulike abilities! Nothing can stop her. :awesome: