NEurope
CooInTheZoo

SNOW! BLOODY EVERYWHERE!

We're stuck, ice all over the roads and snow pouring from the heavens like dandruff from a dirty girl! LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW BRITIAN! SNOW!!

The only way for me to see snow is to take a very long drive up the mountains. I'll do that eventually because I want to learn to snowboard.

So what's the temperature right now?

The only way for me to see snow is to take a very long drive up the mountains. I'll do that eventually because I want to learn to snowboard.

So what's the temperature right now?

I used to snowboard at Xscape in castleford, then i got really crap and my ass-bone was taking a bruising. Great fun if you get the hang of it

Our car wouldn't start this morning and I had to push it down the road to get it going. It's not snowing but it's cold, a bit frosty and I slipped over when I was pushing the car and looked a fool.

We got 3cm of snow in 30 mins, can't see how much there is now, but it's stopped now :(

Hopefully start again later.

Awww poor Odwin :) I opened the window in the hall to see how cold it was. Needless to say i closed it very very quickly. It's mild, but the wind is very cold.

On wednesday i slipped over in the car park at school and my science teacher saw me

No snow for 3rdChildren. The skies are blue and mostly clear aside a few weak little clouds hanging around. The temperature is nothing pleasant, chilly and annoying. Now I have to brave the elements to find my way into town to try and obtain Mario Kart DS and a dongle, which I'm hearing aren't showing up in some high street stores.

No doubt I won't get a dongle and then it'll start to snow... and maybe storm too, to make some kinda snow thunder storm. That would suck.

I only came to Durham because I thought there'd be snow up north, but so far no luck :(

Haha, nice pick jordan. Rubit in. It looks better in lfie than on screenshots. I thought the box looked pretty cool too. DONGLE

Snow here too. It snowed some days ago already but only a little, today there's a bit more but it stoped snowing about half an hour ago.

Snowing a tiny bit.

It's so frickin' cold though. Went out in the garden for ten seconds and practically solidified.