Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Masturbation Vol.II

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm sorry. That was almost as bad as one of my real life jokes.

I'm just being a cock know. These jokes are bollocks. I look like a right dick.

Most jokes of a phallic or testicular nature are generally balls in any case, so I forgive you.

So Jeremy gets a job at the Tickle-Me-Elmo factory.

The manager shows Jeremy around, and then takes him to his work station, next to the conveyor belt. The manager explains the job to Jeremy. Jeremy nods to show he understands, and the manager leaves Jeremy to get on with things.

Half an hour later the manager walks in to see a pile of Tickle-Me-Elmo toys on the floor, and Jeremy stitching on bright red fuzzy ping pong balls to each one. The manager furiously yells

"I said give each one two TEST TICKLES!"

So Jeremy gets a job at the Tickle-Me-Elmo factory.

The manager shows Jeremy around, and then takes him to his work station, next to the conveyor belt. The manager explains the job to Jeremy. Jeremy nods to show he understands, and the manager leaves Jeremy to get on with things.

Half an hour later the manager walks in to see a pile of Tickle-Me-Elmo toys on the floor, and Jeremy stitching on bright red fuzzy ping pong balls to each one. The manager furiously yells

"I said give each one two TEST TICKLES!"

No.

Please for the sake of whatever might pop out of your nads and into a woman, please stop.

But I'm going to go slightly hypocritical here, but I got this from a tasty lass from work:

"If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!