Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sucks to be 19, eh?

jayseven

but already drinking ze toffee apple cider, mwahaha.

OMG.....

jayseven was right, it does suck to be 19, or at least it has so far. Flatmates bailed on me at the last minute so I ended up being an emotional state for the past few hours. I'm over it now but some serious realisation has come of it.

Meh..so much for my optimism. :hmm:

Ah jeez, massive lame dude I'm sorry. What happened exac? Don't sound like amazing mates tbh.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they are. The two I really wanted to go with had reasons for not wanting to go and have said that we will do something on another day soon, fair enough. It just resulted in me not doing anything in the evening and getting kinda emotional about it, thinking about what I'd have been doing if I was at home with my friends or something, and snowballing in to me doubting my place at uni again. The others in my flat went along with their mates in the end anyway, nobody I knew. Seems like everyone else had more fun celebrating my birthday than me, heh.

Luckily I do have some of my friends coming down in a month or so as an uber late birthday thing which I'm looking forward to.

Damn man, you make it sound like I cursed you, or something! Birthdays in exam season are always a risky bet, but students are generally willing to get drunk as soon as an opportunity presents itself so I'm sure reasons for bail were fairly convincing, if not to you then at least to them - and I'm sure it tore them up more than you think to decide that way.

Birthdays are birthdays *shrugs* You'll get another one. Whenever I think "holy SHIT I'm having an amazing day", the next thought is generally "omg BUT WHAT IF THIS IS MY BEST DAY EVER?!", because that would mean the rest of my life would be downhill. That's always something to take from a bad day. Sort of.

And hey! I got extra drunk, just for you, dice-kun!

I second ReZ, what is the name/location of this strange toffee apple stuff? Whilst not being much a fan of toffee, apples, or toffee apples, I have a distinct partiality to the alcohols! I wish to delect in the tasting of such beverage.

As for your friends, boo on them! They suck! They were totally in the wrong as IT WAS YOUR GODDAMN BIRTHDAY. Another night is not YOUR GODDAMN BIRTHDAY(as it is now officially known), if you'd invitied me out to YOUR GODDAMN BIRTHDAY and it wasn't a million miles away(read as 'was less than 5'), I'd have come out for it! Come to the meet, we won't celebrate YOUR GODDAMN BIRTHDAY, but we'll have a fucking awesome time! YEAHHHHHHH!

Apologies if I'm made your birthday sound like an inconvienience, I feel continuously referring to it as YOUR GODDAMN BIRTHDAY may have done, but I feel it deserves the recognition and you need to tell your silly ninny friends what silly ninnies they are. Silly ninnies.

Brother's Toffee Apple Cider. 4.0%. 500ml. Epicness in a bottle, limited edition stuff, cost £21 for 12 from Brothers' website without delivery. Totally worth it. Shall try and save a bottle for the meet but cannae promise anything cap'n!

Toffee-for-web3.png

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!