Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos

Funeral Of Hearts - HIM

I hope Tori won't/know Tori will lose.

-------

Round 2

Match 1:Placebo vs. Eagles Of Death Metal

Match 2:

Match 3:

This is actually quite a tough one. Like the beat from the TA song, and I usualyl quite dislike HIM. But I have an odd attraction to that song all of a sudden, so I'm going with HIM on this one, though won't be sad to see TA go through either.

HIM, because I don't care much about who gets through this one but I care enough to cast a vote. :blank:

Tori Amos, obviously.

HIM was almost worth another listen, except his voice ruined it.

^ what? Ville Valo's voice is amazing. I would give to be able to sing like him, and I sort of can.

edit: My vote is for HIM. More of the style that I typically listen to.

Tori Amos

HIM just isn't my thing. I don't like his voice. The song isn't really that good either (and the fact it's called Funeral Of Hearts says alot...)

Cornflake Girl, on the other hand, tickles my eardrums with its lovely touch. I love the bit where she sings deeply "I'm the man with the golden gun". Amazing.

Don't really like either, but at least Tori Amos doesn't grate on my ears like HIM.

Tori Amos - 9

HIM - 3

Wow.

If Tori Amos wins this one I'll eat my hat, and film it.

Tori Amos - 9

HIM - 3

Wow.

If Tori Amos wins this one I'll eat my hat, and film it.

Voting for Tori Amos because it would be amusing to see you do this :) even though I know you won't because it's not physically possible to consume a conventional hat but... how about a paper hat as a compromise? :heh:

Voting for Tori Amos because it would be amusing to see you do this :) even though I know you won't because it's not physically possible to consume a conventional hat but... how about a paper hat as a compromise? :heh:

It's completely possible to consume a real hat. It'll probably end in being sick and or a bowel obstruction though.

I'll find the perfect hat, lather it in whipped cream and chocolate, and consume as otherwise as is.

So yeah, a paper hat. :heh:

It takes a pretty awful song for me to vote for Tori Amos. Well done HIM. Vote for Tori.

I'll find the perfect hat, lather it in whipped cream and chocolate, and consume as otherwise as is.

So yeah, a paper hat. :heh:

So any luck in finding that paper hat yet Paj? :heh:

So any luck in finding that paper hat yet Paj? :heh:

Ha...no. But If I come accross one, I'll bear your desire to see me eat it in mind.