N-Europe

Moto GP Wii

Falcon_BlizZACK

One thing I've always wanted on a Nintendo console, and I am interested on what sort of wii controls they may implement in this as well as the visuals and dynamics.

Has any pictures surfaced yet? I think its a bit dodgy no images are available when it will be released in just over a month... Then again it is Capcom... Right?

What console was Moto GP on before? Was it PS2? I remember playing it but I didn't really enjoy it because it was a bit too simmy for my liking, lol.

Yeah, 07 was on ps2 and the visuals were ok and I would find them acceptable on the Wii. For me, I want more of that simmy stuff on wii. It really needs it! I just hope Capcom don't Mario kart it.

Well my guess for the Nintendo Power teaser is Moto GP [indianapolis], so I'd expect to see it shown then, before it's March release!

:yay:

I'm hoping they reveal some sort of motion+ precision control scheme.

Hope they don't dumb this down for the Wii. By the time this comes out the PS2 & 360 versions will be bargain bucket prices as the are already quite cheap at the moment. Why the big gap between PS3/360 & Wii versions ??

Also there's not much info out there for the Wii version. You'd think they would be hyping this up by now.

Dodgy translation...

http://gamekyo.com/newsfr29647_motogp-08-fracasse-en-images.html

MotoGP 08 crashes to pieces into imagesDisponible since November 30 last on the other side of the Atlantic, l' edition Wii de MotoGP 08 lays out d' a series d' images with l' approaches its European exit. First shutter born under the crook of Capcom, the contents remains identical to the other versions. One will thus find the three 125cc categories, 250cc and MotoGP as well as the Grand Prix d' Indianapolis.

N64 much?

74781520090115_133708_0_big.jpg

74781520090115_133708_1_big.jpg

74781520090115_133708_3_big.jpg

74781520090115_133708_4_big.jpg

74781520090115_133708_5_big.jpg

74781520090115_133708_6_big.jpg

74781520090115_133709_7_big.jpg

74781520090115_133709_8_big.jpg

74781520090115_133709_9_big.jpg

Hope it looks alot better in motion!

I was going to say it's probably just some really poor quality pictures but the last one where you can see the texture work on the helmet, if you can call it texture work, changed all that. It really does look awful. Wasn't there a PSP version of the game? If so, then perhaps the screenshots got mixed up. If not, then god help Capcom because it looks ugly as sin.

...:o

I'm honestly lost for words... No mistake about it, this looks SHIT, utter SHITE. There is no way in hell I can believe the Wii has some 'hidden' potential with visuals like these. I can't really recall a Gamecube game looking like this. And no, I won't be bothering with the gameplay mechanics with presentations like these. Disgusting.

this has to be the ultimate i dont care game ever..

I tend to hate sim racers.. I don't mind arcade ones like ridge racer and the sega ones but gran turismo bored me to tears... its honestly torture for me to play it :D

...:o

I'm honestly lost for words... No mistake about it, this looks SHIT, utter SHITE. There is no way in hell I can believe the Wii has some 'hidden' potential with visuals like these. I can't really recall a Gamecube game looking like this. And no, I won't be bothering with the gameplay mechanics with presentations like these. Disgusting.

you're blaming the console?

Didn't pick up the 360 version as i was waiting to see what the Wii version was like. Think i'll pick up the 360 version, at least it'll be cheaper now.

I mean it's sort of a niche' game & not something i'd imagine to be popular with casuals so you'd think they'd have made more of an effort especially as the 360/PS3 versions have been out months and any PSWII or WII60 owners interested would have already bought it.

Heh, this could be the greatest bike racer ever with astounding depth of options and wonderful motion controls. It's not gonna matter now though, because we still use graphics as the barometer as to whether a game is good in other areas or not. Oh well. May as well take this as the first and LAST Moto GP game on Wii. Score another 3rd party dev going back to mini game kingdom.. What a waste of development time because they never made the title LOOK good.

Fair enough it looks poor, but for all we know it could play like a dream. I always think we should remain impartial until a title starts getting reviews. Then shoot it down. :p

But still, without playing a title it's always difficult to tell. Excitetruck was given 70%'s yet it's still one of my favourite Wii games! But yeah, that did at least "look" better than a PS2 game lol.

/rant.

Heh, this could be the greatest bike racer ever with astounding depth of options and wonderful motion controls. It's not gonna matter now though, because we still use graphics as the barometer as to whether a game is good in other areas or not. Oh well. May as well take this as the first and LAST Moto GP game on Wii. Score another 3rd party dev going back to mini game kingdom.. What a waste of development time because they never made the title LOOK good.

Fair enough it looks poor, but for all we know it could play like a dream. I always think we should remain impartial until a title starts getting reviews. Then shoot it down. :p

But still, without playing a title it's always difficult to tell. Excitetruck was given 70%'s yet it's still one of my favourite Wii games! But yeah, that did at least "look" better than a PS2 game lol.

/rant.

If a game looks ****, then it's pretty much a testament to how the whole game is going to pan out.

Games can look amazing but be pretty crap, I can't think of an example the other way round.

Megaman 9? I realise you can look at the art style from two different stand points but really, from a technical stand point it did look bad but played really well. Although I liked the look of it so I guess I'm kinda shooting myself in the foot with this.

Megaman 9 looked great.