NEurope
Jav_NE

The Wrasslin' thread

Well Extreme Rules is already shaping up to have a better roster than Wrestlemania...

WHC Triple Threat - Ziggler Vs Del Rio Vs Swagger

WWE Championship - John Cena Vs Ryback

Steel Cage Match - HHH Vs Brock Lesnar.

Throw in Team Hell No vs Rhodes Scholars, And add Cessaro regaining his US title against Kofi Kingston and things are looking up.

Sorry @Murr, it's setting to be Sheild vs Team Hell No at Extreme Rules

tumblr_m8iall9Z0s1qhi1hz.jpg

Will Undertaker still be kicking around for a surprise chokeslam or 2?

Heard that the UK events Team Hell No and Taker lost to shield.

I have no idea, but

Taker does face a member of the Sheild on Smackdown (Ambrose) this week

Gald to get WWE shows back in the USA and back to a schedule I can follow again.

Doesn't appear that too much changed in the European tour. Other than Cessaro losing his US Title. But Ziggler, Rio and Swagger all appear to have remained undefeated while on the road.

3MB building a rivalry with the shield, but Hell No seem to be their main focus. Appears they don't know what to do with these stable rivals at the moment.

Cena getting injured was interesting, makes you wonder what now for the WWE Championship as wrestling on torn Achilles ligaments. Not good?

Heard that they are trying to rush Punk back for the end of May.

There have been some decent matches since his last appearance but I've noticed that WWE is even more 'dull' without Punk.

Where is CM Punk?

Is he injured? short vacation?

There have been some decent matches since his last appearance but I've noticed that WWE is even more 'dull' without Punk.

Where is CM Punk?

Is he injured? short vacation?

If you saw Mania, he took one hell of a bump on his knee via the annouce table in his match vs Taker. He's been working injured for a while, and he's taking some time away to heal up and get back to 100%. He was considering leaving the company again, but WWE came up with a deal for him which allowed him to stay.

Something that i believe all WWE talent should do after Mania, they should work the RAW/Smackdown tapings after Mania then have a month off to rest up afterwards. Maybe then more talent will stick around and it will give creative the chance to think of something interesting.

Extreme Rules was a decent PPV from what i've heard, but compared to RAW (which was meh to say the least). Trending before RAW was RVD, what do people think that he would return.

Extreme rules was actually pretty good. The different match types spiced up the action nicely, plus the Shield finally got their first gold pieces. Cena vs Ryback was the only match that was bad, Cena constantly overselling and Ryback no-selling was just painful to watch. Well, at least the finish was interesting.

Finally they're doing something about Joe Hennig. I thought they would pair Heyman up with some midcarder, but I guess this works too. I was wondering why they didn't use his real name like with his father, but WWE probably just wants to own the stage name, like with Cody Rhodes, Richie Steamboat etc. Anyway, Heyman was pure gold on the mic as usual.

Also, Fandango abandoning his tag partner for dancing during the tag match was just hilarious. He's both funny and an asshole heel at the same time, a perfect combination.

Extreme rules was actually pretty good.

I enjoyed it. Overall it was a successful PPV. Even the short matches were entertaining.

Bryan & Kane going separate ways now? I hope so (haven't watched RAW yet).

Anyone watch Payback? I missed it due to being in Glasgow. Cena vs Ryback anygood? I see that Cena is still champion.

Slightly disappointed that Ziggler lost the WHC again so soon. Reading about it on WWE, looks like Del Rio is taking the heel turn again.

Also not related to Payback but previous results on Smackdown & Raw, looks like the Shield is alot weaker in singles action as they seem to be getting beat by Kane, Orton and Bryan individually. Think I read that Shield also tapped out in a tag match too, so seems WWE have finally put a faction together they feel strong enough to compete with Shield.

AJ Lee is Diva's champion now. Shame that Ziggy isn't still WHC, Woulda been nice for them both to be Champions.

Current Champions & Personal Happiness ratings with me -

WWE Champion = John Cena = *Yawn* Boring

Word Heavyweigh Champ = Del Rio = Disappointed, Hoping ADR is going heel for some nice heel / face battles with Zig (Zig's practically face)

USA Champion = Ambrose = Happy with this. Believe in the shield!

Intercontinental Champ = Curtis Axl = Seems to be on a great roll at the moment, fast push towards WWE Gold.

Tag Team = Rollins and Reigns = Happy! Believe in the shield.

Oh Also heard Mark Henry retiring? not seen Raw last night yet so dont know.

Oh Also heard Mark Henry retiring? not seen Raw last night yet so dont know.

Many people are saying it was the best raw of the year. Definitely worth watching, great show. Lots of different storylines emerging right now, WWE creative seems to have finally gotten on track...

I've not kept up with WWE since mania.... so when did Ziggler cash in his MitB contract?

What are Seamus and CM Punk up to?

Did Taker stick round much after Mania?

Same question for HHH after his rematch with Brock?

Many people are saying it was the best raw of the year. Definitely worth watching, great show. Lots of different storylines emerging right now, WWE creative seems to have finally gotten on track...

I enjoyed it, wasn't great top to bottom but was a good show overall.

I've not kept up with WWE since mania.... so when did Ziggler cash in his MitB contract?

What are Seamus and CM Punk up to?

Did Taker stick round much after Mania?

Same question for HHH after his rematch with Brock?

Zigglypuff cashed in the Raw after Mania.

Sheamus is feuding with Sandow.

Punk took some time off, he just retunred at Payack vs Chris Jericho and is starting a feud with ..... watch Raw.

Taker had a few matches with the Sheild but they took him out and hasn't been around of a while.

HHH lost to Brock at Backlash but is still involved on TV in an angle with Vince.

Best Raw since wrestlemania weekend, looking forward to seeing the Wyatt family on raw!

Payback, mostly boring. RAW, very interesting indeed. Won't say much more on that.

Ziggler losing the WHC so quickly, na i dislike that. Should have given him a good run with it, hate seeing this happen to talented people. But Del Rio going heel again, thank god. His face run was a little off, actually was off in general. He plays a heel so much better. Ziggler going face, he's practically a face so it works i think. He needs to chuck AJ and Langstrom now to make his face run complete i believe

He's going face and set to go against Brock Lesnar at present. Heyman guy vs Heyman guy

And for those interested

RVD has signed a short-term deal with the E, coming back at the Money in the Bank PPV - Source NoDQ.com

Well looks like WWE is pushing Bryan which is great news.

2 weeks in a row Raw has been pretty damn awesome. Right now they've got the wrestlers characters pretty much perfect.

I do not understand why they don't push Randy Orton as the face of the company over John Cena.

I do not understand why they don't push Randy Orton as the face of the company over John Cena.

Don't like Orton as much as I used to, but I would prefer him over Cena that's for sure. His matches are better.

Haven't watched this weeks RAW yet, will do it soon.

Anyway, I've been watching some old RAW episodes lately and I noticed that I really enjoyed the titantrons of yesteryear, I know that this could very well be my nostalgia talking but I know that I really enjoyed them back when I used to watch WWF too.

Here are my favs:

What are yours?

Probably a few reasons.

As we know there's more to being a top guy than having good matches, it comes with a demanding schedule, not just all the shows but all the appearances and commercials, movies etc. Maybe Orton isn't up to it or doesn't want all that extra hassle and attention.

Cena is more marketable and a better fit for WWE's sponsorships, he preaches healthy values and knows how to handle himself infront of a camera. Orton seems to have mellowed as of late but he's probably still more likely to lose his rag during a live talk show interview than Cena.

Also there's selling tickets and merchandise, which Cena does more than most. I think more people pay specifically to see Cena than Orton.

I could be wrong I think Orton's also a wellness policy violation away from the sack.

Anyway, I've been watching some old RAW episodes lately and I noticed that I really enjoyed the titantrons of yesteryear, I know that this could very well be my nostalgia talking but I know that I really enjoyed them back when I used to watch WWF too.

What are yours?

I wouldn't say it was my favourite but Val Venis' was pretty memorable.

Wow so the lines ups for this years money in the bank matches couldn't be more different...

Raw =

20130621_EP_LIGHT_MITB_matches_7man_homepage.jpg

I do not know who I want to win this. I assume that Punk will be dragged into a story line with Lesnar for a summer slam bout, so can't see punk winning this. Kane & Sheamus I have as no hopers, same for RVD... think it'll just be a "hey RVD's back!" match...Christian. Hmm.. I dunno, I hope not, but that's me personally. Which leaves Bryan or Orton. I'm going to guess Cena beats Henry in the title match which means Cena remains champion. So it's a case of who would people want to see beat on Cena more. Orton or Bryan? I think Bryan will win based off the momentum WWE have thrown at him lately. Would like to see Orton compete though.

Smackdown =

20130626_EP_LIGHT_MITB_matches_WHW-champ_C-homepage.jpg

This is an amazing line up, SOOO MUCH HEEL! Bu I love it. I think straight away that Ambrose will be winning this. Which is good for him, but a shame for the likes of Cesaro who I think deserves a major title push. Fandango is still too new I feel to be pushed for a WHC shot, but it'll be a good showing from him regardless. Hope to god Swagger doesn't win.

I would love if it Sandow won, really would. But again don't think he'll be pushed for the heights of a WHC shot just yet. So Yes I think Ambrose will win it, But I want Sandow to win it.

Mark Henry vs Cena just has a Cena win written all over it.

Ziggy vs ADR... I want Ziggler to win it, but think ADR will retain the title.

Ryback vs Jericho. Who cares. Rybacks title push didnt last long at all.

Not a bad PPV shaping up to be honest. Ryback match seems pointless, but like the challengers for both MiTB matches and like the challengers for both major titles.

God damn I wish Cody would shave that thing off his face, he looks like a complete tit.

Ryback vs Jericho, i can see it being a pre-show match. It's obvious that the "E" have given up on the whole Ryback push at the moment. Will be nice to see RVD back in action, it does sound like a sweet deal he's got on the short-term.

It is shaping to be a good PPV, both MITB matches look promising, more the Smackdown one as it contains talent who have yet to hold the top tier title. Where-as the RAW MITB match is once again mainly former WWE champions (minus Daniel and Christian). My picks for the MITB winners. Daniel Bryan (RAW) + Damien Sandow (Smackdown)

Cena vs Mark Henry. It's obvious whose gonna win this encounter, "Super Cena" will overcome the odds. Maybe not for a second time if a re-match is granted. Henry has worked hard for the "E" and deserves a WWE title run for his efforts, so hopefully they surprise us and let Henry win. Cleanly will be nice.

Alberto vs Ziggler, firstly nice to see Del Rio back as a heel as babyface wasn't getting over as they liked. Ziggler as a face will work well. I can see Del Rio winning this, but it will be close.

My picks for the MITB winners. Daniel Bryan (RAW) + Damien Sandow (Smackdown)

I think Bryan's a dead cert, but I genuinely am not sure with the Smackdown one. I Doubt it'll be Swagger as he had a push recently and it wasn't playing out well.

Cesaro is kinda a fan favorite despite being heel, so he'd be a good shout.

Fandango's 15 minutes of fame is almost over, unless they go for another massive push, just think he needs more time though.

Ambrose & Barrett are in and have been in other title runs, I don't think Barrett will get the push just yet, and Ambrose has more rivalries to entail with his US belt and the Shield.

Sandow is just so amazing. I love his crowd interaction, he's great on the microphone, the crowd hate him but secretly love it when he's mocking Sheamus.

I really do hope it's Sandow that wins.