NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mike-zim

BORED!!!!

i want to know what people do when they are bored? and what they find annoying about other people when they are bored.

i will start by saying that when i am bored i tap my fingers on the table. it is a rythmic kind of sound (i think any way). people really get annoyed by it.

My girlfriend grinds her teeth and that annoys the hell out of me. i think she does it on purpose.

well let me know.

I can make my eyes squeek - its the tear duct that actually makes the noise - and it freaks people out. Ive done it since I was a baby and I find it comforting. I often do it when Im bored.

I play microsoft 3d pinball, when I should be doing work which bores me. Highest score so far is 11,938,500, woo go me.

When im bored i usually just listen to music or play fifa and now mario kart DS! if out i dont usually get bored cos im usually too busy having a good time.

I can make my eyes squeek - its the tear duct that actually makes the noise - and it freaks people out. Ive done it since I was a baby and I find it comforting. I often do it when Im bored.

I can do that too but I dont do it when I'm bored. When Im bored I usually tap my fingers to the rythm of my favourite songs or play snake on my phone(snake in colour now, amazing...). If I'm homw I'll watch some crappy flash animations or watch DVDs.

Boredom drives me to write silly things. But a physical 'habit' is where I click twice with one hand using an extra finger, then after a prolongued spell of boredom I introduce another hand with two more clicks and voilá! Four clicks in half-a-sec ,repeated until someone gives me something to do.

Yeah, I do that. It's strangely satisfying don't you think...?

you know that bond film with borris where he does that thing with his pen well i can kind ofdo that, and i do that when im bored, just a habit, other people try it but cant not use their thumbs, but the thing is to not use your thumb

damn, i always thought that i was unique :(

I smoke when im bored which means im bored almost 20 times a day

I used to do that myself, if i was super bored i coulda smoked a whole 20 deck in a row without even thinkin about it. thank god i stopped, i dont think thats too good for me.

I used to do that myself, if i was super bored i coulda smoked a whole 20 deck in a row without even thinkin about it. thank god i stopped, i dont think thats too good for me.

No one likes a quitter!

Nah, for real, good on you, how did you quit? I could use some pointers

No one likes a quitter!

same here, i'm only on 10 a day but i completely lack the motivation and will-power to give up.

I tend to eat snacks when i'm bored. I'm don't eat a lot or gain weight, I just snack a lot.

I go here, and I twitch my leg. I do that alot. Infact my teacher almost put my english talk mark down a whole grade because of my twitchy leg. I also think about things. I'm on e of those people that can sit on a stool and just sit and think for a day or two without doing anything else. I've not done that gor a long time though.

No one likes a quitter!

i just really did it with grim determination, and i completely understand how hard and crap you feel when youre tryin so hard, ive tried to quit more than 20 times, mostly lasting less than 2 weeks. Especially when people dont say "aw well done mate youre gettin there!", they just tell you smoking is horrible etc

same here, i'm only on 10 a day but i completely lack the motivation and will-power to give up.

hehe i know how that feels. i was on about 25/30 a day when i stopped and it was costing me a damn fortune.

I tend to blog when im bored. Theres many a blog starting with "Im bored so..." often just post random useless stuff. Or I photoshop. Photoshop is sex - without sex.

When I'm bored I come here and keep hitting F5 or I pick up my guitar and start playing. Oh yeah, and video games, but I've dropped that addiction by a considerable amount.

Sign in to follow this