NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dwarf

inFAMOUS

Prequel comics: http://infamous.ign.com/#prequel

This game is just superb. I have all the powers from the demo and much more. Controls are so good in this game. Definitely one of the best open world games have ever played. I have to agree action wise this is probably the best i have played. All the actions work. Mission design sets new standards etc.

It's pretty good, only played two fighters. Motion controls good, much more measured approach than the boxing in Wii Sports. The animation is great really brings the characters to life. It's defintely worth a look.

You should have got Infamous.

Both Infamous and Punch-Out are excellent games, but I give the edge to Punch-Out. Might just be my nostaglia-teared eyes playing tricks on me though.

Anyway, a pleasant and frankly unexpected surprise, this one. :grin:

Prequel comics: http://infamous.ign.com/#prequel

This game is just superb. I have all the powers from the demo and much more. Controls are so good in this game. Definitely one of the best open world games have ever played. I have to agree action wise this is probably the best i have played. All the actions work. Mission design sets new standards etc.

You should have got Infamous.

Don't rub it in....Punchout is great though!

Both Infamous and Punch-Out are excellent games, but I give the edge to Punch-Out. Might just be my nostaglia-teared eyes playing tricks on me though.

Anyway, a pleasant and frankly unexpected surprise, this one. :grin:

Yay my faith in my decision is restored.

The sticker with "Download English through PSN", nicely plastered on the front, are pretty telling, though. Somebody at SoE must have had some explaining to do about that one.

What an idea anyway... It's nice to have the option to play a game in your native tongue, but to force it onto the player. I'm against dubs, in movies or in videogames. The original language is usually the best. I set my PS3 to English, just so I wouldn't have to make my ears bleed playing Uncharted (though that one isn't half as bad), Resistance, or even worse, Heavenly Sword. Andy Serkis' great work... all down the drain ,replaced by a dude who can't even be bothered.

I dont know how far Death Jam is but i am playing in the daytime right now. Superb stuff has happened. Missions design is great. Sucker Punch never forget to keep the game fun. Everything that happens is intuitive for the player. For example if i die mid mission you continue near the same place. If i want to find thing that are hidden i have a oncall radar. Everything is well though out. Its a real shame they didnt do as much on presentation which is the reason this game is getting ignored. Its the total opposite of say Assassins Creed.

Plus did anyone else get into Uncharted 2 beta? ;)

Did you Choze? Lucky Bastard!

Did you do the Fat Princess beta? ;)

No, I got the answer to a question right but apparently the website had ran out of codes. Someone from here got it but they have not spoken about it. May have been Aimless or Pit-Jr.

Picked this up today.. love the special edition box.. the art on its nice... but the art book isnt one of the best ive seen in a games special edition.

Will play some when my dad pisses off to bed!

Picked this up today.. love the special edition box.. the art on its nice... but the art book isnt one of the best ive seen in a games special edition.

Will play some when my dad pisses off to bed!

Its quite a basic special edition imo. Box is nice though with comic art.

See everyone in the Uncharted beta too :) I doubt infamous will let away though :p

Choze what can I do to convince you that I should have the code? I'll give you something if need be.

Yeah i am playing in the daytime too. Nearly at the end of the second island. Got all powers bar one, and have reached full Positive Karma. Karmic overload is cool but a bit shortlived. I wonder if it's upgradeable, can't remember. Polarity wall...I like very much, but requires a bit of finger dexterity to use while on the move. I love how I can use it while climbing, grinding and gliding and it looks awesome.

Ah forgot to mention but this may interest dwarf. Game has surprinsingly good platform elements which really give you fun combat elements like grinding jumping, gliding, whilst throwing some sticky bombs down then doing a thunder drop. Cant wait to finish the game as a good guy, then go and play the game as a badass.

finnished! (as hero)

game wise my views:

it was an excelent experience, giving you a feeling of power, and responisbility. controles worked well, and most missions were the right mix of fun/ challenging, maybe a couple were frustrating. powers were cool and varied, couple were a total supprise!

well, it was a mixed bag. lots of cliches, lots of cheese but the ending was a genuine supprise. i satrted to cotton on during the last battle but it was still a blow.

my only real complaint is that i'm going to have go through the game again to get all the stunts. no biggie really, i already wanted too, i just wont lock districts anymore.

all in all, id give it a 9/10 and thats before ive been evil!

I dont care about the trophies. Its just about having fun.

I dont care about the trophies. Its just about having fun.

trophies are part of the fun though really, and as a list of stunts exists, id try and get them all any way.

trophies are part of the fun though really, and as a list of stunts exists, id try and get them all any way.
Well lets see. Its an addicitve game already!

I am at some cool bits. Things have really picked up. Reminds me of a Spiderman movie.

Picked it up, I'll have a crack at it over the weekend. Can you share the Gigawatt blades?

Picked it up, I'll have a crack at it over the weekend. Can you share the Gigawatt blades?

Dont think so...

Did the ending. Wont spoil it. :awesome:

Great game. Going to go back abit and play. But yeah loved the game. Fantastic gameplay!

Yeah just completed it myself. Great ending. Bit annoyed that i did not get the gold trophy for completing it on hard. You need to start a new game WHILE hard mode is already selected. When you start the damn game, its on normal so even if you change it then, it wont register. Also, finding last few stunts hard to do. Very rare that you find 3 enemies on one roof. And have only 14 shards left to find but have no idea where they are. Really wanted to platinum this game too.

Yeah just completed it myself. Great ending. Bit annoyed that i did not get the gold trophy for completing it on hard. You need to start a new game WHILE hard mode is already selected. When you start the damn game, its on normal so even if you change it then, it wont register. Also, finding last few stunts hard to do. Very rare that you find 3 enemies on one roof. And have only 14 shards left to find but have no idea where they are. Really wanted to platinum this game too.

I might go evil for hard. Ending was great. The build up was great. Had several comic book moments.

did you do it good or evil?

A podcast from IGN recommended completing it on normal as Famous and hard as inFamous. I spose on hard you could go all at and not worry about civilians at all.

Sign in to follow this