N-Europe

Post Your Animal Crossing Pics!

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we had some great times with this game. I went on couple of days ago, my town was in a right mess. One of the neighbours thought something bad had happened to me.

Some of us should play it this weekend, have a fishing contest etc, try and get back into it.

Good work, Ike. :hehe: Looking back over the pictures on this page reminds me off the great times we all had earlier this year.
Yeah, was cool. :)

I had a quick go on this the other day (first time in aaaaages!) my town is also a weed infested mess, but oddly enough still kind of desert like in appearance. :wtf:

It seems that the grass doesn't grow back, that or it's just incredibly slow.

I got the Punch-Out DLC item too. Figured I'd missed it, but I suppose it keeps those items saved until you play.

I finally caught a Blue Marlin, I also caught a kilifish which isn't rare but took me a while to actually get one. Now I just need 1 more fish for July.

RUU_0195.JPG

I swear the Tarantulas were out for revenge last night, every one I saw ended up attacking me. This one sneaked up on me while I was talking with Mott and waited until I finished the conversation before attacking me (I had the net equipped), I tried to capture it straight away but it was too far away. Sneaky. I walked past another one without noticing it was there, the next minute I saw a black ball fly towards my character and next I know I'm in front of my house.

I came close to catching a few others but I always just missed.

RUU_0196.JPG

This is my second Golden Stag beetle, I think I forgot to save the image of my first one. Saw a total of 4 last night (captured 3).

RUU_0197.JPG

Took me hours to find this and it only appears after 11pm. This is actually the second one I had seen, but I scared the first one off because I swung the net to early. Funny how the best background music plays during the night when no one will hear it. 2 more bugs to go for July.

RUU_0198.JPG

Antonio wanted to trade his Golden Stag for my Atlus beetle. Would have been better if I hadn't already caught 3.

RUU_0199.JPG

My Tarantula and Scorpion in the museum. Also my 200th photo.

RUU_200.JPG

Edited by Ike

• 2 months later...