N-Europe

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dante

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played some Uncharted 2 multiplayer last night as part of Extra Life and really enjoyed it I think may have finally found an online game I enjoy and can play on a regular basis...I didn't really give it much of chance previously because of a ton of other games out t the same time.

I played some Uncharted 2 multiplayer last night as part of Extra Life and really enjoyed it I think may have finally found an online game I enjoy and can play on a regular basis...I didn't really give it much of chance previously because of a ton of other games out t the same time.

Best online game I've ever played.

Including Red Alert 2 (gasp)

multiplayer over the weekend anyone? I'm all weekend pretty much,,,

I'm definitely up for it. I'll be on at various times however the only times I can definitely guarantee will be Sunday approx 11:30-4pm ISH. Also be on today/tomorrow at various times. Hook me up son, and I'll show you why they call me "The Doucher"

I'm definitely up for it. I'll be on at various times however the only times I can definitely guarantee will be Sunday approx 11:30-4pm ISH. Also be on today/tomorrow at various times. Hook me up son, and I'll show you why they call me "The Doucher"

ok cool i'll likely be around on Sunday so yeah thats cool, if you see I'm playing something else send me a message and i'll jump on.

The Douche? :p

Will be on Sunday night probably, unless New Vegas calls me

yeah I'm gonna mix my time between the two.

I've been playing with complete and utter fucktards all this session, literally didn't win a single match (despite me being amazing) then the second I'm with non idiot team mates (seriously everyone on my team on minus for like 90 minutes) then boom, with decent's and get;

Flooded Ruins - 17 kills, 4 deaths, 5 assists.

Flooded Ruins - 17 kills, 2 deaths, 0 assists.

Raping up son.