N-Europe

New Dragonballz Episode Special!!!!!!

CompSci

So? The attacks he stole those people rarely used. It was either pimpsmacking action or energy balls.

In DBZ, maybe.

But you're right. The only way to bring back the techniques from Yamcha and Tenchinhan was to have someone powerful steal them.

(I love the quadruplication. I wish there was a way to bring that to a fighting game, or something similar)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was Yamcha's special ability? I never saw Dragonball and he does fuck all in DBZ. I've seen Tien's Tri-Shizzle which was pimpsmacking Second-Level-Cell.

Yamcha had the Wolf-Fang fist and that ball he could control himself, although he didn't fight much in DB either :heh:

Tenshinhan, on the other hand, was one of the few who was taken seriously as a fighter besides Goku and Piccolo.

His wolf moves are more my favourite, it looks great when Gotenks uses it in this new animation.

Anyone agree that they should continue with the series? DBZ is obviously still as popular and they'll be making a lot of money. I think there needs to be a Vegeta special, documenting his life focusing on key elements that made him to be what he was.

It should never have ended in the first place. I don't know of any other series with the same effect on a generation, not even Naruto or One piece.

I agree, though I found the GT series to be barely viewable. Maybe focus on filling plot holes with specials, in this new and attractive HD animation while they get an idea of a story.

Talking about plot holes, isn't introducing Vegeta's brother a huge plot mistake? Weren't they supposed to be the last sayans in the universe?

I don't even think it's supposed to be canon. And since they sent sayans all over the place and he was weak its safe to assume they thought he was dead.

Talking about plot holes, isn't introducing Vegeta's brother a huge plot mistake? Weren't they supposed to be the last sayans in the universe?

Hmmm... But remember hundreds if not thousands of Saiyajin were sent around the universe prior to the destruction of Planet Vegeta. Though Tarble should have been an older brother of Vegeta's, though I guess I'm sure King V did have a few hoes to get through.

Firstly this DESERVED its own thread.

I've seen many characters able to control their balls [¬_¬] what made Yamcha's special?

Yamcha had the wolf fang fist moves which he pretty much scrapped in DBZ I think he only really used it in dragonball until he learnt how to do the Kamehamehahahahahahaha

But his special move is spirit ball, nothing to fancy, a ball flies around his enemy to distract them and then it eventually hits them in the face.o

Plus, in DB, energy beams and balls were less common, too.

Everything else was already said (including the awesome underground tactic). Sure, he was defeated when he used it, but it was still cool.

Anyone agree that they should continue with the series? DBZ is obviously still as popular and they'll be making a lot of money. I think there needs to be a Vegeta special, documenting his life focusing on key elements that made him to be what he was.

I wouldn't mind a few specials (a la Bardock), but a continuation? Unless Toryama was involved, it would suck, anyway.

The Buu saga was amazing! I was sad to see it end, but at least it didn't drag on and become victim to ever convoluted stories and silly 'twists' like many Marvel and DC characters.

I loved the way at the end Vegeta and Goku ended up as best friends and allies, a lovely conclusion and the Vegeta calling earth his home, a real shame that GT didn't really live up to it. Although the final sections of it were great, especially the E-Shenron sections.