NEurope
dukkadukka

private messages...

why don't we make them public? if you've received any funny and/or abusive pm's post them here! change the names if you want.

Ha! You! In a Dress! On the beach! With a Maypole attached to your Ass!

Shut it yeah dickhead, its called free speach. Fucking idiot.

:grin:

Ive had a few weird ones, i but i dont think its right to share them unless the other person wants to, they are called private for a reason.

Make sure names are changed if there's any doubt in your mind about whether the person would be bugged or not.

I don't keep any of my PMs so I can't show you any of mine. None of them were the sort to display as funny though. :(

:heh: Whatever he meant by that I'll take on the chin.

The title was "lookie here", that dude was weird.

I have only received 2 pm's in the wide world of revo-europe, and both were nice. But if it helps the thread along i am more than willing to send people some abusive messages....

the only pm ive had so far asked me to change the size of my picture as it was to tall, but wat can you do, i mean it doesent specify picture sizes.......does it?

I have only received 2 pm's in the wide world of revo-europe, and both were nice. But if it helps the thread along i am more than willing to send people some abusive messages....

i've only received 4 :sad: lol

i get no pm's on RE, so heres one from Yahoo:

hunchback78 (11/22/2005 10:10:23 PM): send me 53 pictures

monkeygirl (11/22/2005 10:11:04 PM): no

monkeygirl (11/22/2005 10:11:35 PM): send me a bajillion dollars

hunchback78 (11/22/2005 10:11:42 PM): how do i know your not some big black guy

monkeygirl (11/22/2005 10:11:47 PM): i am

hunchback78 (11/22/2005 10:11:58 PM): lol

monkeygirl (11/22/2005 10:12:18 PM): my dick is huge

hunchback78 (11/22/2005 10:12:27 PM): duh if your black

I have 14 PM's all are nice, apart from the one where me and Guy discover we share the same date of birth.

the only pm ive had so far asked me to change the size of my picture as it was to tall, but wat can you do, i mean it doesent specify picture sizes.......does it?

Surprisingly enough, it does. In the rules board.

And it's still too tall, you need to change it.

Since I got here, I've received a total of 19 private messages. All nice, even the ones where people are trying to hit on me or something. ='3

Since I got here, I've received a total of 19 private messages. All nice, even the ones where people are trying to hit on me or something. ='3

Come on, how many of those PMs were from Offerman?

in that case.........

Come on, how many of those PMs were from Offerman?

Surprisingly, none. X3

I havent recieved a bad message yet! thou it could be an idea to not show the user name of the person who has sent the messages to you.

Is that all the PM's you guys get, ive got exactly 50 - and most of them arent ones calling me an abusive wanker.

I've received a total of 15 since R-E opened. None of them would really be of any interest to anyone, but I'll let you know that they've all been very welcoming and friendly.