N-Europe

If Days Were Longer?

ReZourceman

If we had more time, then we would have too much of it and we'd moan about that as well. Us Brits (mainly) moan about anything and everything they find.

If we didn't work e.g. bums, then we'd have a lot of time free and moan about that. If we work, then we moan because we don't get enough time.

Man, you guys all suck! Though interesting, I feel the thread's potential is being severely limited. ReZ, come back and break out some emergency penis to liven things up!

Also, whats all this talk about sleeping when the sun goes down and waking up when it comes back up? Bullshit man! I bet not a single goddamn one of you does that. LIES AND SCANDAL AND LIES! AND BLAPSPHEMY TOO, COS THAT'S COOL.

Tbf though, if you gave me 6 extra hours of the day, they'd just be 6 more hours I'd spend not doing the things I'm supposed to do. If we can have them later in the day though, it means more drinking! I'd like that, too many people these days pull that pussy shit about apparently it's not cool to drink before 10am, rubbish I say!

If we had more time, then we would have too much of it and we'd moan about that as well. Us Brits (mainly) moan about anything and everything they find.

If we didn't work e.g. bums, then we'd have a lot of time free and moan about that. If we work, then we moan because we don't get enough time.

Ooo, tough call. If we had to work more, the world would need like...upto 25% more monies, where's them monies gonna come from? Especially with the current financial crisis. I don't think this whole extra six hour thing is gonna work ReZ, it's clearly seriously flawed cos there just ain't teh monies to deal with it.