NEurope
triforce_keeper

Christmas gift ideas.....for yourself! (or others..whatever)

Now it's november, I'm fine with the Christmas stuff. It was when my local supermarket were selling advent calenders in september that I realised something was wrong. Bring on Christmas! :D

My Mam won't let me have my presents now :'(

That means shes not haing hers either!

wth?!

That's so silly, why cant you wait until Christmas like everyone else :shakehead

wth?!

That's so silly, why cant you wait until Christmas like everyone else :shakehead

I have to say, it does sound utterly ridiculous that someone would want to be opening their Christmas presents on 9th November.

I have to say, it does sound utterly ridiculous that someone would want to be opening their Christmas presents on 9th November.

That's what I thought too. Even at the age of 22, I just love getting up in my pjs and opening pressies! I'd be disappointed if someone spoiled Christmas and gave me everything early! =(

and lets be honest its a bit bratty and/or demanding :/

Never got presents early, It's a horrible thing to do!

As raining said, I love getting up in my pj's at 6am and open the pressies with christmas music in the background :D

Never got presents early, It's a horrible thing to do!

As raining said, I love getting up in my pj's at 6am and open the pressies with christmas music in the background :D

Its more exciting than actually getting the presents!

My friends always got their presents early, and I never understood why... By Christmas time the novelty had worn off!

*is getting in the Christmas spirit now* :D

Trust me, once you've worked retail you hate christmas.

Damn right, it was hell at Sainsbury's. And it's gonna get wank at the pub I work. And it's even worse now I'm considering working back at Sainsbury's. I need monies :(

I need monies :(

Check your thread in the trades board, you have a potential buyer for one of your games if it helps. ;)

I like Christmas but loathe the commercial side of it :/ it's a nice day though with presents, good food / drink and usually the odd Lol or two along the way, oh plus it's a couple of days off work ^^ I'll still probably be working Christmas Eve again though just like last year. :(

Check your thread in the trades board, you have a potential buyer for one of your games if it helps. ;)

Offer me an amount of monies.

Offer me an amount of monies.

Offered : peace:

Also, related to the thread... is anyone gonna use the VC Gift service this year to maybe give someone a Virtual Console game as a gift? Personally I think it's an excellent idea and just right for Christmas, was just curious at how many people use the service or will be this season. :smile:

Offered : peace:

Also, related to the thread... is anyone gonna use the VC Gift service this year to maybe give someone a Virtual Console game as a gift? Personally I think it's an excellent idea and just right for Christmas, was just curious at how many people use the service or will be this season. :smile:

I'm planning on doing VC gifts this year, some lucky forumers might get some too. :heh:

I've brought a few Panto tickets for my friends, so that we can all have a good time at the theatre a few days before Christmas.

For the first time ever, I'm buying presents for my young cousins this year. The reason behind this? The mother of the cousins started buying me Christmas presents when she turned 21, so it'n only fair I do the same now I'm that age.

As for myself, I'm reciving Call of Duty 5 and the odd DVD from my mother and granmother, and I've brought myself Guitar Hero World Tour and a few books, which I will away till the 25th.

That's what I thought too. Even at the age of 22, I just love getting up in my pjs and opening pressies! [/color]

seconded. though i stopped wearing pjs a few years ago. makes christmas morning kinda awkward.

seconded. though i stopped wearing pjs a few years ago. makes christmas morning kinda awkward.

no wai! That's the whole point, I don't have the patience to make myself look decent hahah :indeed:

no wai! That's the whole point, I don't have the patience to make myself look decent hahah :indeed:

well, it was mostly a joke, punch line being me going down stark bollock naked. this is an exaduration, i do infact wear a dressing gown.

Its not bratty, we always try persuade each other to allow us to open them but it never works.

Its more of a joke =/

I've brought a few Panto tickets for my friends, so that we can all have a good time at the theatre a few days before Christmas.

For the first time ever, I'm buying presents for my young cousins this year. The reason behind this? The mother of the cousins started buying me Christmas presents when she turned 21, so it'n only fair I do the same now I'm that age.

As for myself, I'm reciving Call of Duty 5 and the odd DVD from my mother and granmother, and I've brought myself Guitar Hero World Tour and a few books, which I will away till the 25th.

You yourself an xmas present? : peace:

I've gone a bit mad on everyone this year, bought presents for EVERYONE in my family. Been a good year work wise. Even bought my brother a present and we vowed when we were 9/12 respectively that we'd never buy each presents :)

The first few times I go Christmas shopping I come back with just stuff for myself ^_^.

Well you wouldn't run without doing a warm up would you?