Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

24 Season 7/Redemption Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god yes yes YES. I'm sure my 24 fanboyism has been made clear in the years I've been here :D

Unfortunately for me I can't watch it on TV so for the first time I have to find other ways of watching it ;_;

The plus side is I can watch it whenever I want without adverts...kekeke!

This is fucking AWESOME. Totally didn't expect the sniper then either, actually made me jump. Tony is a badass..not sure how I feel about him yet. Can see where they went with the story though, thinking back over Tony's history and in the season where he goes rogue to try and save Michelle.

Made me laugh when FBI woman told Jack why he didn't know Tony was alive, felt like she was telling the audience as opposed to Jack though, to settle down the people who think the "Tony coming back to life" storyline was bullshit :heh:

I can watch up to episode 4 if I want to but I...don't want to. I think I'll try and watch the episodes in correspondence with the UK schedule, but that's not always possible.. :heh:

Episode 2 just kept on bringing the awesome.

Like, wtf?! Already found and fought Tony and the gang? Mega unexpected! Especially for episode 2! Can't quite believe it. Might as well only be a 3 hour season tbh :heh: Though that means there's a whole 22 episodes more to go, who knows what's gonna happen!

I watched and loved the first two hours of it. Starting off with Doctor Flox and then the way he was captured got things off to a flyer! I pretty much agree with what Dyson said above in his spoilers. I was trying to think what Tony's motivation could be, and other than trying to get back at the government for Michelle's death, he could have a more "noble" reason. I was getting the vibe from it that CTU's methods are the ways of old and that Tony and Jack are like dinosaurs of the law. Maybe Tony is pissed off and wants things to go back the way they were, so he's showing them how weak and unprotected they are without CTU at the helm. Probs wrong, just an idea.

Thats a good theory Snowster.

I'm having a partial amount of trouble getting my head around Tony. I think the ending of episode 2 summed it up PERFECTLY. Surely....surely he is like...doing it for good...like maybe hes undercover?! Also why was his body taken etc? Who organised all this? He had no reason to do so etc? Anyway.

I loved the first two episodes. Lots of action. The new president is quality. Awesome stuff. And a double bill next week too! :yay:

I haven't watched any of the 4 new episodes... And I have a friend coming over tonight. Ah well, something for the weekend I guess.

Thats a good theory Snowster.

I'm having a partial amount of trouble getting my head around Tony. I think the ending of episode 2 summed it up PERFECTLY. Surely....surely he is like...doing it for good...like maybe hes undercover?! Also why was his body taken etc? Who organised all this? He had no reason to do so etc? Anyway.

I loved the first two episodes. Lots of action. The new president is quality. Awesome stuff. And a double bill next week too! :yay:

Thanks, it was just something I thought of last night when I was processing the two episodes. Theres also the way that it looks like Tony is working for someone rather than being the mastermind behind it all, so he may not know that he's involved with the Africans. I'm glad Tony has been straight into it from the start because I was sorta worried that the trailer had spoiled it.

We need Chloe because these FBI nerds don't cut it.

I dunno, I kinda like the constant nervous computer woman at FBI, dunno why :heh:*

Interesting theory there though dark, and I'd be inclined to go along with it if it doesn't look like Tony is actually working for someone. Also me too; I thought the Tony stuff wouldn't happen until half way through or so!

*Obviously not a touch on Chloe

Tony has been caught way too early. It's not gonna be that simple with his involvement. Either he's doing it all along for good reasons, or Jack will somehow turn him, either morally, cut him a deal, etc. Then we will have Jack and Tony being the two main men in a sort of Batman and Robin partnership, like the season when Tony died, where Tony came to Jack's rescue. Then Renee will be along wit hthem at times also, providing slight help from the FBI. Infact, it could be that Jack and Tony get out and work seperate from the FBI due to it being compromised, with Renee giving covert help. Something like that. But I definately see them partnering Tony and Jack up again before too long.

Can see the male analyst guy being the leak, or Renee's bossman.

We need Chloe because these FBI nerds don't cut it.

Definately see Chloe coming back at some point too. They wouldn't just get rid of her like that, would they? Maybe Jack will contact her at some point for help, possibly she will have a new job at the CIA or something and will do her usual stuff for Jack.

Although I like the arrogant guy analyst, he seems awesome so far.

SQUEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSSS OMG seriously, what a fucking season this has turned out to be after only FOUR EPISODES. It's INSANE.

Seriously, did not see Tony being undercover. Didn't fit in with my theory at all. Reckon Tony will die this season though, and also think the FBI analyst woman with the nervous disposition has to be a leak! Plus Bill and Chloe being back is just awesome. When Bill said we like to think of it as "the new CTU" I jizzed in my pants tbh.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!