Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Do DVD Lens Cleaners work for Wii? I might pick up one of the cheap ones from Woolworths.

I think Nintendo makes an official one. You'd probably be safest just to use that.

As I know no-one in the world owns Fifa 09 wii- but can anyone remember what contract bonusesfor player contracts go on- is it just the salary of that player that has the bonus?

Nobody here knows anything about the game.

Either sell it any buy PES or use Gamefaqs or another forum to get help

What's all the fuss about IGN? What game did they choose to Wii GOTY?

(Prepares to laugh)

Well, my picks would be: SSBB or World of Goo.

Just to let you guys know GAME have lowered the price of 'Order Up!' to £14.98, literally a few hours ago! I've been meaning to buy it, but always knew it would come down sooner rather then later!

I paid £7.50 in real money for it, a bargain i must say!

Actually..alot of games have gone down in price on the website today..: peace:

I found someone! Whoever suggested wii talk thanks.

That's okay, I was born to help.

Just to let you guys know GAME have lowered the price of 'Order Up!' to £14.98, literally a few hours ago! I've been meaning to buy it, but always knew it would come down sooner rather then later!

I paid £7.50 in real money for it, a bargain i must say!

Actually..alot of games have gone down in price on the website today..: peace:

I was just about to say that too. Sort it just now. Quite a few bargains in game actually!! I have about £30 on my game card so should have got it, but got so many games lately, will get so many games for xmas and just get a feeling prices will drop even more in the new year!!

PS Where did you disappear to Owen, haven't seen you for AGES!!!

That's okay, I was born to help.

I was just about to say that too. Sort it just now. Quite a few bargains in game actually!! I have about £30 on my game card so should have got it, but got so many games lately, will get so many games for xmas and just get a feeling prices will drop even more in the new year!!

PS Where did you disappear to Owen, haven't seen you for AGES!!!

Actually, i can see it going down to £9.99 or a two for something offer in Jan, might be worth waiting..not sure it's a title which will hang around for long though..then need to be ordered back-in, if you catch my drift.

Ah alot of personal problems mate, just had to sort some stuff out and to be honest i still havent, but i need company so i've come back on here for the min.

Well I hope it sorts itself out soon, look to a positive 2009 :D

If you ever want a game of Mario Kart, Pro Evo, Smash, Animal Crossing, Guitar Hero, CoD, or any online game on all three consoles, then give us a shout :)

Though if it's company you want, then Animal Crossing is a fantastic game for it!!

Well I hope it sorts itself out soon, look to a positive 2009 :D

If you ever want a game of Mario Kart, Pro Evo, Smash, Animal Crossing, Guitar Hero, CoD, or any online game on all three consoles, then give us a shout :)

Though if it's company you want, then Animal Crossing is a fantastic game for it!!

Yeah sure! I'll send you my details for Animal Crossing!

Oh and Death Jr: Roots of Evil is £7.98! It got a decent score on IGN, may be worth a look..has co-op as well! PSP games were alright actually...: peace: