NEurope

To be honest I mainly want it for writing WiiBoard messages!!! Internet would be good too, and maybe some ANimal Crossing when I don't want my house to hear what I'm saying - namely when I'm defying iwata and coming onto kids!!

Stay away from his daughter you sick bastard!

Im full of man flu at the moment so while at work last night I jacked myself full of pills that were full of caffine so im pretty wired. This being the case instead of going to bed when I got in I just sat and chilled out on my Wii. I booted up the Mii page and sat and created a fair few Miis. I managed to put together Oshus and Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass which im quite proud of :)

Stay away from his daughter you sick bastard!

*loiters in thread and then quickly leaves*

How do you delete pictures on your wii message board?

And is the only way of sending pictures to someone posting them from the photo channel and then sending them from the resulting message you get sent?

Thought I'd do a bit of Galaxy since I hadn't played it in a loooong while. Got up to 10 stars with Luigi. OMG the game is just as beautiful as it was when I first played it last Xmas Day. :heart:

Also, is it possible to copy photos from the Wii Message Board to an SD Card or via email? Is there a homebrew way if there's no official way to do it?

Nintendo Co Ltd said it has not felt any particular impact from the economic slowdown, with sales of its Wii video game console and DS handheld game player still strong.

Nintendo President Satoru Iwata told Reuters in an interview that Wii sales during the Thanksgiving holiday week came to about 800,000 units in the United States, more than double the 350,000 units it sold in the same period a year earlier.

"When the economy is strong, people tend to buy three things from the top of their wish list. But when things are bad, people often buy only the first thing on their list," Iwata said. "Fortunately for us a lot of shoppers put our products at the top of their list."

Iwata said sales of its DS handheld were up about 20 percent during the Thanksgiving holiday week in the U.S. compared with a year earlier.

www.guardian.co.uk

How do the coaches affect fifa 09 wii- just can't make any sense of them.

Are you still playing that god awful game :D Get Pro Evo Wii for the greatest football experience of your life and I'll play you online!!!

How do you delete pictures on your wii message board?

If you go to the Wii Message containing the picture, open the envelope and click Trash in top left hand corner. It should hopefully delete the picture. You can double check by going into the Photo Channel to see if its gone.

Ah bugger, I meant from the photo channel to be honest as I have pictures over the past 2 years. Stuff going through every day in the history to find them :)

Try the EA forum. Nobody here knows.

I tried searching the EA Forums for you mate but couldn't find anything :(

I remember on the PS2, on FIFA 07, coaches made little difference from what i can remember. So i wouldn't really bother with them, unless its season objective. :)

Hope that helps ;)

Avatar-Showdown Mii vs. Home vs. 360 Avatars

120908_avatarshowdown_hitler--article_image.jpg

120908_avatarshowdown_link--article_image.jpg

120908_avatarshowdown_obama--article_image.jpg

120908_avatarshowdown_joker--article_image.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

120908_avatarshowdown_winners--article_image.jpg

WE HAVE A WINRAR! With a two year head start and some creative twists of eyes and mustache the Mii somehow retains dominance as the Ultimate Avatar! But the 360 wasn’t close behind. And considering they released a trickle of new seasonal gear two weeks after it launched it could easily surpass the Mii should we ever do this again. (We won’t)

The same could be said for the PS3 and Home, and in defense of their dismal avatar performance, at least they have a higher purpose other than just looking cute. But the fact that apparel is downloaded through the PlayStation Store hints at a horrifying future of never-ending micro transactions where you’ll get nickel-and-dimed to death by in-game Metal Gear hats and Naruto sweatpants. Oh well, we’ll find out soon enough, allegedly before the end of this year. Until then, let’s all try to become a little more comfortable with ourselves.

Sweet a Hank Hill Avatar. But I have a Hank Hill Mii, along with versions of Bill, Dale and Boomhauer so I and Miis win. :heh: And the Home Avatar of Palin has a striking resemblance :heh: Miis the best one in that lot.

One of the most highly touted aspects of Avatars were the fact that they were more advanced than Miis and you could do more with them. Funny then, how Miis are still more recognisable and have more personality than Avatars.

This is really interesting:

IGN AU have put together a list of all console exclusives of 2008 which they consider to be of a high quality games (scoring over 7.5/10. Australian reviews are used where possible). Games which scored over 9 I've bolded:

Wii

Boom Blox 8.1 [uS]

Castlevania Judgment 7.5 [uS]

de Blob 8.4 [uS]

Disaster: Day of Crisis 8.0 [uK]

Endless Ocean 8.1 [AU]

Mario Kart Wii 7.9 [AU]

No More Heroes 8.5 [AU]

Samba de Amigo 7.5 [uS]

Skate It 8.5 [uS]

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 9.3 [AU]

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension 8.3 [AU]

Wii Fit 8.3 [AU]

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure 9.1 [AU]

Xbox 360

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts 8.0 [AU]

Fable II 9.2 [AU]

Gears of War 2 8.9 [AU]

Lost Odyssey 8.0 [AU]

Naruto: The Broken Bond 8.3 [uS]

Ninja Gaiden II 8.0 [AU]

Tales of Vesperia 8.2 [uS]

Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise 8.6 [AU]

PS3

Buzz! Quiz TV 8.9 [uS]

Everybody's Golf: World Tour 8.9 [uS]

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue 8.3 [AU]

LittleBigPlanet 9.2 [AU]

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots 9.5 [AU]

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift 8.9 [AU]

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 8.4 [uS]

Resistance 2 9.3 [AU]

SingStar Vol. 2 8.0 [AU]

Siren: Blood Curse 8.4 [uS]

Valkyria Chronicles 9.1 [AU]

No Galaxy or Prime 3? That's madness :(

Oops. Forgot to mention it's for 2008 :p

The point that should be driven at is that at the end of the year when everyone's in "assessing the year of gaming" mode, people all ways forget the first 6 months and go off the big games of the holiday season.

No Galaxy or Prime 3? That's madness :(

The reason for that is because both games came out in 2007.