N-Europe

N-Europe..choose my tunes!

Dyson

Alright N-E, I just remembered I have 10 free song downloads on iTunes, and I don't have a clue what I want to get, so I've decided to throw it over to you lot at N-E.

Here's the deal: One song suggestion each. On top of that, I want every song to be from different artists, so please don't everyone suggest the same artist! And yes, I will get whatever the first ten songs that meet these rules are.

First come first serve. Hit me with all you've got, N-E!

The 10 free song voucher has been used up! Thanks go to everyone who suggested a song - the songs I ended up downloading, plus the people that suggested them, are all in a list below. Later on I'll be whacking up my thoughts and opinions on the songs. Watch this space! :D

The songs.. (will fill in as they're downloaded :D)

1. Animal Collective - Water Curses (or else you will DIE)
  2. Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want (JonSt)
  3. Billy Joel - All About Soul (EEVILMURRAY)
  4. Chesney Hawkes - The One and Only (Ramar)
  5. Phil Oakey - Together in Electric Dreams (Gentleben)
  6. Sigur Ros - Gobbledigook (Twozzok)
  7. The Decemberists - The Crane Wife 3 (Shorty)
  8. Rogue Trader - Way To Go! (Raining_Again)
  9. Girls Aloud - Black Jacks (Haggis)
  10. Polly Scattergood - Nitrogen Pink (chairdriver)

Her Name is Calla - Condor & River

Unfortunately iTunes won't let me get this, I think you need to buy the entire album, one of those odd tracks. But since you were in quick enough, I'll save you a spot to pick another track, up until 7pm tonight. If you don't get here in time, I'll open it up for someone else to steal the spot! : peace:

Don't forget opinions on song choices.

Planning on it - will rate them all once I've got them and whacked 'em in a playlist or something. It's really thrown up some interesting music so far though! Very diverse. I like it : peace: