Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Planet Nibiru - The 10th Planet

Falcon_BlizZACK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icimleGIkfY

Watch the vid. Apparently a planet on the outer reaches of our solar system and a planet known to the ancient Sumerians. Whos orbital path cuts directly through our system and apparently has enough gravitational effect to stop Earth spinning for a whole day... Apparently when this happened before, it were one of Nibiru's moons that wiped out the dinosaurs.

Yeah... Think of this what you want, but at least read into this. Astrologers once thought of Pluto as planet X... But could there be a greater force keeping Pluto in orbit?

(ps look past the spelling mistakes in the video)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this thing's supposed to come right through our solar system, marking the end of civilization as we know it?

Edit: I'm not sure if this has any sort of relevance, but I've heard of a "prophecy" saying one of the "major signs" of the end of the world would be the sun to rise from the west instead of the east (the opposite direction).

Could this be it? If a planet with Nibiru's mass is able to STOP the Earth from spinning for an entire day, would it be able to make it spin the other way around?

37933673gk5.jpg

So this thing's supposed to come right through our solar system, marking the end of civilization as we know it?

Edit: I'm not sure if this has any sort of relevance, but I've heard of a "prophecy" saying one of the "major signs" of the end of the world would be the sun to rise from the west instead of the east (the opposite direction).

Could this be it? If a planet with Nibiru's mass is able to STOP the Earth from spinning for an entire day, would it be able to make it spin the other way around?

37933673gk5.jpg

Perhaps so. Being so close to Earth and having a great degree of gravitational pull may easily do something like that.

Just throwing one out there, but can't anyone else see the way things are changing (rapidly) on a climatical level? Global warming etc... We blame ourselves, but the world seems too enormous and self-healing for us to change the face of things so quickly... It's almost as if something is 'approaching'.

Perhaps so. Being so close to Earth and having a great degree of gravitational pull may easily do something like that.

I just looked it up, and the "prophecy" isn't just some sign of the end of the world, it IS the end of the world.

Call me what you will, but I'm a bit freaked out by this. I've always read bullshit stories about the world ending in 2012, but this is the first time I've read about something that's physically possible.

That's some poor English. It should be called dinner.

They also listed The Sun, the moon and Pluto as planets.

English may not be their first language, but surely that can't be enough to derail you from the information provided. Grain of salt for sure, but it is still 'information'.

Something sort of related... View this:

Just throwing one out there, but can't anyone else see the way things are changing (rapidly) on a climatical level? Global warming etc... We blame ourselves, but the world seems too enormous and self-healing for us to change the face of things so quickly... It's almost as if something is 'approaching'.

I think the fact that Climate Change started at the same time as the industrial revolution is almost proof against that theory.

When is this supposed to happen anyway?

Scientific evidence?

As a scientist, I can't be too quick to jump to conclusions. Science is always changing, and seeing as the only basis for this is a couple of Youtube videos, I doubt it's true.

I never posted this for everyone to fall at their knees and wail to the heavens, but just a piece of information to keep track of. What is compelling about this to me is the fact that the Ancients acknowledged this planet some thousands of years ago and now our modern scientists are almost starting to register Nibiru (some thousands of years through it's apparent orbit).

It is also compelling because Pluto has always been a bit arcane, and classed to some as a moon.

If such a catastrophe were glaringly true to the powers that be, I doubt they will tell us - the slaves - shit, until they think we are "mentally prepared" to handle this. People really shouldn't discredit Youtube simply for being Youtube. NASA won't be telling you anytime soon about their true findings.

I'm not a sceptic, and I'm not going to automatically disbelieve this (I quite fancy a bit of excitement) but these videos were shit.

I thought it was pretty cool (besides the English).

The day the Earth stood still...

Nice ring to it.

Just watched the videos now. I'll see what all this stuff is like nearer the time and if were screwed. But for now I don't care too much.

Either way, there's nothing you can do LOL.

I think the fact that Climate Change started at the same time as the industrial revolution is almost proof against that theory.

When is this supposed to happen anyway?

Sure, but prior to the Industrial Revolution, there were still dramatic climate changes occuring.

Apparently scientists will identify for sure Nibiru by 10/2009.

Sorry but just plain NO.

The videos are too poorly produced and even the Wikipedia page *cough* calls it Hypothetical.

I would expect something like that to have had much more "doomsday" coverage and loads more info and theories on it. If the "Nibiru" section on Wiki is just a small section on a larger page. Again one would expect a full on Wiki page with tons of theories/info if it was something that "big".

Oh there is one thing I do love though. (And Shadow if you read the Wiki page linked above and didn't pick this up I'll be dissapointed)

Zecharia Sitchin (born 1922)[1] is an author of books promoting an ancient astronaut theory of human origins. He attributes the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the "Annunaki" (or "Nephilim"), a race of aliens from a planet he calls Nibiru

If you change "Nephilim" to "Seraphim" then that would make Nibiru, "Derris Kharlan"

haha

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!