N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 8: Villan still a loser

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol at your paranoia.

My team is rebuilt, but I have average age problems (noobs: the 11 players that you put out should have a combined average age of 26 or over otherwise you are penalised). Oh well, good for the future.

I regularly switch my playmaker at the last minute just cause I am that damn paranoid that people are spying on me from my garden as I do my tactics!!!!

Could be a mistake if he retires next season I will laugh hard, plus he shares his last name with a Spanish Dictator not good surely.

He won't retire. He's this generations Geraldo Ramos - he stuck around until he was 37. In fact, I've just decided that they are cousins.

Is there any other way to increase a player's form? Training and resting usually does absolutely nothing.

Form is a funny thing sometimes it just goes up for seemingly no reason and other times when I win a game it might stay the same or go down! Playing a low form player is risky but can sometimes increase their form.

Training, training, training.

My general policy is that if someone has a form less than 14 then they get put on training (sometimes changes depending on the direction of their arrow).

But some people training wont do anything though like their max is something pitiful like 7 what do you do then?

Well, I beat ReZ 2-0, got 3 players in teh x11 and manager of the round :P Apparantly there was no first half in our game, too.

And 4th! Again! And forever... Dom's result is the most surprising, he seemed to do some bonkers tactics by the looks of it.

Lower league is looking interesting! Mundi, Paj and, er, Made of win (whatever happened to naming your team after your forum name :P) all winning... Woop woop.

I think the bottom 4 next week are in danger of being in exactly the same spots. I think my game with Dom is the most unknown quantity...

That means they're really old? Anyone under 32 should be able to maintain form of at least 13/14.

My new players started with a form of like 4 for example now thats the max they can train to it sucks. I mean the bar below that predicts progress is stuck at that low number

I don't really know what you're talking about? Got an image with handy arrows and text and stuff?

You know when you click training it shows the current form plus some dotted lines beneath that.

I always thought the dotted lines beneath was were training would put your players. In some cases the dotted line is the same as form which surely means training will do nothing?