NEurope
Guest Jordan

Welcome all new moderators

Grebe, let's say you worked on a website, for free, and dedicated a lot of your time to keeping things in order. Then all of a sudden a large decision was made and you weren't consulted at all, left out as a matter of fact. How would you feel?

Lets say you work on a website and its forum, for free, and dedicated a lot of your time to keep things in order but everyday people just moan and moan and moan and moan and goddamn moan! How would you feel?

Runtse dug SHANG-DEE, ching DAIwuhtzo. Thats how I feel.

Grebe, you seem awfully serious about being stressing the fact that the internet isn't serious at all.

Lets say you work on a website and its forum, for free, and dedicated a lot of your time to keep things in order but everyday people just moan and moan and moan and moan and goddamn moan! How would you feel?

Runtse dug SHANG-DEE, ching DAIwuhtzo. Thats how I feel.

Ash, I was trying to show Grebe why some people act the way they do. I wasn't targetting you or anything of the sort. If you want an answer though, I'd kick some damn ass that's what I'd do.

i aint serious about nothing on the internet matey, believe you me. Im just pointing out that its an Internet forum and if people werent so goddamn elistist around here, maybe this shit would be cut out.

Im breezy. I must be on my period or something, but anyway, Im breezy.

If you want an answer though, I'd kick some damn ass that's what I'd do.

And then people would moan.

Kinda like im doing. Dont you love irony?

if i was mod..i'd lock this thread :P

good job im not, this is way too much fun. mods should be 'elected' more often

This is getting out of hand, however much i would loved to see this carry on, someone needs to put a stop to it. What has happened tonight though, a massive shake up!

if i was mod..i'd lock this thread :P

Did consider it, but they'd only be another thread about it. Best its all kept in here.

Grebe, you seem awfully serious about being stressing the fact that the internet isn't serious at all.

Hahaha, I think I want your babies. Irony.

Did consider it, but they'd only be another thread about it. Best its all kept in here.

Yeah thats a good idea, but this is meant to be a congrats thread, not shout at everyone because there has been a Shake Up (Misunderstanding).

Ash, people are always going to moan. It's impossible to keep everyone happy. Just remember that even though some people may moan, and very loud and annoyingly at times, others are satisified and cool with what you do.

Piro, you can have my babies any day.

Ash for the win!!!!

*puts on nice hat*

Im sure all the new mods will do an excellent job

After saying they were only chosen because of a high post count. *rolls eyes*

It was the intial shock :woops:

I have seen the errors of my ways, i am now a reformed man.

Congrats to the new guys, in particular Mr_Odwin deserves the position. I've not been posting here so expected to be removed sooner or later, although I did always check that no trouble was going down each day.

Dom and Space will probably become Veterans, making them basically gods around here ;)

That would be nice as some of us have put years into this place, and with the C-E Elites not being around anymore there's nowhere for us to hide.

Congratulations, then, JonST. To all the new mods as well.

Im taking it one day at a time, at the moment im on a high dosage, hopefully it will lower as i improve.

But you run the risk here of Moria being like Offerman, as the Simpsons taught us, that all scots love to make home video's of people secretly....

Oh and it's the internet, remember that.

i was just wondering (i mean i know the basics of moding) but is it as easy as i think, or is it a lot of work?

Definitely some unexpected choices, but still, congratulations and good luck with the job in hand (literally in hand :wink: ).

It seems weird seeing guest under Offermans name and the same with Jordan (no mod status), but I really do hope both of them stick around as it would be a huge loss imo. Humour is the key.......well, so a drunk tramp said lastnite.

So.......has the tech board now been drowned?

i was just wondering (i mean i know the basics of moding) but is it as easy as i think, or is it a lot of work?

As easy as you think.

Delete a few posts, chastise a few people, lock a few threads, sticky one now and again if it's important.

Ash for the win!!!!

*puts on nice hat*

Im sure all the new mods will do an excellent job

i liked you better when you were mean

i liked you better when you were mean

Im not really mean, just misunderstood - everyone thinks im mean when really it is just my twisted sense of humor

I don't know enough about the place to have a qualified opinion. But I do know five page threads give me a numb arse.

Odwin seems a good choice. I find him sexy.

I mean that in the creepiest way possible.

i never congradulated the new mods. Congradulations!

Im sure you guys will do not nearly as good but good luck and congrats

--teck/pc talk-- *hint* *hint*