NEurope
Guest Jordan

Welcome all new moderators

but sarka and mr-odwin have always struck me as very good posters, so i'm happy with that.

Mr_Odwin is a fine forum member, but as for sarka... not annoying but making an X-factor thread just blows away any rep you ever had.

i don't really know who most of those users are, but sarka and mr-odwin have always struck me as very good posters, so i'm happy with that. good luck, guys!

p.s)offerman, i'm sure it's for the best.

Awwww, thanks Dukka. And Moria, that's weird, I dreamt about a Shakespear play we're doing in English, no 6th sense for me

Mr_Odwin is a fine forum member, but as for sarka... not annoying but making an X-factor thread just blows away any rep you ever had.

And lol, I thought I needed to get a X-Factor thread going. The X360's thread was going off topic, we can't have that happening.

Yeah I agree about Dabookerman!

I'm always surprised to see he isn't already a Moderator or anything else!!

I also don't understand what's happened to Offerman as he's always around aswell, and a great poster!

I don't really understand some of the new choices, but hey!

Congratulations to Stocka though!!

You've been around both old and new forums a good while now; Your a valuable member!! Well done mate!!

Well amongst all the arguing I want to congratulation Mr_Odwin and Stocka who I think were particularly good choices. Don't make Dabookerman my superior, he's bad enough as it is :heh:

And Moria, that's weird, I dreamt about a Shakespear play we're doing in English, no 6th sense for me

Do you want to know what else happened in that dream? :heh:

(It's totally not something sexual, OK?)

I've left the mod team, for reasons i aren't going to go into. I'll still be a user and staff however. So i'll still be here.

I could have made better decisions than those and I come on here hardly ever. Apart from Moria, Oli and Odwin, I havent the slightest who the others are.

you too! what?! crazy changes going on today!

good idea getting a lot of new moderators in though, the lack of moderating presence has been my only jibe with this place.

Thing aren't gunna get any better with the new guys...

Odwin, Stocka and Moria will do a good job, but i don't think the others will.

Questionable choices if you ask me. I mean, why isn't Marshmellow on there?

damn idk if you really mean that or not but if you do thanx mate

edit*

i would love to moderate Teck/PC talk as it is short a moderator currently...

damn idk if you really mean that or not but if you do thanx mate

Take another look at that trading card.

jordan, that's a bit unfair.

In my eyes, i've been here long enough to judge if people would do the job., and i feel they don't.

If the admin's seem to think they can do all this stuff without even consulting the mod team, then i see no point in being around. In the past, we were all asked on our opinions. Not any more it seems.

Take another look at that trading card.

lol everyone knows him as the evil german now

altho i first thought mr stay puff

Don't be so sure... The point is, we old mods weren't even told who was going to be chosen. We had no say.

To use a work environment analogy, do shop assistants have a choice in who is hired?

To answer a few of the questions.

Several people were demodded because they were not doing the work, which is largely due to the fact they have had busy social lives/work lives/personal lives/whatever. Its not like they didn't turn up for one day and we demodded them.

No new admins because we don't need new admins. Admins aren't here to lock and edit every post/thread that needs it, obviously they do some but the idea is they oversee it. The admins felt that some mods weren't pulling their weight (due to, as said, other commitments) and we shouldn't have to pick up the extra stuff, hence the new people.

The new people were chosen because of their post quality, their seeming knowledge of the rules and their general attitude. We can't "test" potential mods, to see if they'll be any good, we can only hope our instincts are right.

Offerman was demodded from General because he didn't appear to be doing much work and to be honest, we have received complaints about his masogonistic nature. We still found him a vaulable admin of Tech because he is very helpful there, its a shame he left the way he did.

Ash, if you remember in the past. We were asked our opinions over MSN. Platty wouldn't even tell us the candidates.

I left because if feel you guys are out of touch and feel you can just rule the place with some "iron fist" so to speak. These are sad and dark days for Revolution Europe. I'll stick to IRC thanks.

In my eyes, i've been here long enough to judge if people would do the job., and i feel they don't.

If the admin's seem to think they can do all this stuff without even consulting the mod team, then i see no point in being around. In the past, we were all asked on our opinions. Not any more it seems.

And if we asked your opinion it would have been...?

And the "in the past we..." thing ain't gonna fly. Things change. If you felt strongly about what has happened you should have not flung it out here, you should have discussed it in the forum chat. Its a shame you've left us because yes, you did do a lot of work but we felt having about three mods across all the forums isn't the best way of running this place.

And if we asked your opinion it would have been...?

Some good choices, some horribly wrong ones.

I find this sudden change a tad odd. More than just a tad infact. But congrats to the new mods I suppose. And our ex mods, I thought you were great, and hope you're righteous posts bring you back to power. Keep on postin'.

Some good choices, some horribly wrong ones.

Before hand. Last week if we said "what do you feel should be done" what would you have said?

masogonistic nature.

.. I thought you were the better speller of the two motley Admin crew as well.

For shame.

I wouldn't say Offerman was misogynistic, far from it, he loves them and would no doubt like to worm his thingy into a warm young willing soft bum bum.

Before hand. Last week if we said "what do you feel should be done" what would you have said?

I would given you some people to consider. I've already given some examples to Platty. But you wouldn't listen anyway, right?