NEurope
Guest Jordan

Welcome all new moderators

Ash, if you remember in the past. We were asked our opinions over MSN. Platty wouldn't even tell us the candidates.

I left because if feel you guys are out of touch and feel you can just rule the place with some "iron fist" so to speak. These are sad and dark days for Revolution Europe. I'll stick to IRC thanks.

I agree with alot you have said, but you are one of the worst for being an arrogant **** to other members making you out to be some nazi sonofabitch.

.. I thought you were the better speller of the two motley Admin crew as well.

For shame.

I wouldn't say Offerman was misogynistic, far from it, he loves them and would no doubt like to worm his penis into a warm young willing soft asshole.

Dude misogynistic is a crazily spelt word, you can't blame me :P

And we received complains, we couldn't just reason "oh he just wants to get laid" because who doesn't. Sure I'd love to be fucked right now but I don't go round offending everyone. Yes "thats the way he is" but he could have toned it down a bit, mods are supposed to set a good example.

And Jordan I havn't seen the list. But we would have listened, so don't go being snipey. Its a bad colour. I hope you can reconsider, you were a good mod but needed not all the work. Its not like we demodded you because you weren't working, we just didnt want to spread you all over the place.

Dude, requote me!! I was being too explicit, and have learnt the error of my ways.

But yeah, true true, it is a hard word, I forgive you. At least you know where the shift key is unlike Platty.

I agree with alot you have said, but you are one of the worst for being an arrogant **** to other members making you out to be some nazi sonofabitch.

I'm an arrogant fuck? Niiiice, we should play more on Halo 2. I'm the one thats teased alot you'll find.

wha?wha?wha?

Jordan a nazi sob? I must've missed something.

All I can say it's a shame that Offerman left.

Ash, I truly respect you, but Jordan has a good point. There's less of a gap between administrators and moderators than the analogy you presented.

When did I mention Halo2? Im sure you do get bullied, but by who? If you cant stand up for yourself dont play it. Find some new nerds to play with. But from what ive seen on here you patronise dudes who may not do shit as you wish. Just a thought.

I just dont understand what all the fuss is about. Its exactly what pisses me off about this place. people feel it necessary to gain some sort of status on a messageboard. Its the internet for fucks sake. Get a life. Oh and listen to New Found Glory.

PS stop all the arse kissing guys. Doesnt get you anywhere.

I just dont understand what all the fuss is about. Its exactly what pisses me off about this place. people feel it necessary to gain some sort of status on a messageboard. Its the internet for fucks sake. Get a life. Oh and listen to New Found Glory.

Dude, you just called me an arrogant Nazi... You really can't say much on this front.

"Let them eat cake.." Ashley said.

so we cut off his head [/joke]

congrats to most of you, you earned this.

All I can say it's a shame that Offerman left.

Ash, I truly respect you, but Jordan has a good point. There's less of a gap between administrators and moderators than the analogy you presented.

Maybe there is, analogies are often slightly elaborated to make a point. But if the gap was perhaps as close as Jordan believed, he should have happily contacted us privatly expressing his concerns. Im not trying to say "Jordan is acting badly", just he could have handled it better. As I said, he was a darn good mod.

Sorry Jordan, that sounded like I was talking as if you werent here but you know what I mean.

Oh and Coo, I have eaten cake tonight. Was good. I encourage everyone to. Good shit.

Grebe, let's say you worked on a website, for free, and dedicated a lot of your time to keeping things in order. Then all of a sudden a large decision was made and you weren't consulted at all, left out as a matter of fact. How would you feel?

Dude, you just called me an arrogant Nazi... You really can't say much on this front.

I was comparing you too the former. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. Now go carry on crying in the corner. Boo fucking hoo.

I just dont understand what all the fuss is about. Its exactly what pisses me off about this place. people feel it necessary to gain some sort of status on a messageboard. Its the internet for fucks sake. Get a life.

Exactly. It's pathetic the way some people act and take things so seriously on an internet forum. You wouldnt believe the amount of flamming i have recieved, i find it absolutely hilarious! It's made my night anyway.