N-Europe

Sleep..?

Kirkatronics

Sometimes i really struggle to sleep at night, it can take me hours to fall to sleep.

Its because i think of so much crap, nothing bad, my mind just wonders.

To get to sleep i have to have my fan on the maximum setting, and my window open. I lay facing the wall, whilst leaning on my left side.

What do you do to make your selves sleep? Any tips for me? What positions do you find the most comfy?

I think we had this exact thread about a month or so ago.

I can offer you no tips, I tend to be a reasonably good sleeper.

I'm a good sleeper once i drop off, its the actually getting there part that screws me over. Plus with an over active imagination i see things in the shadows, nothhing scary.. just stuff.

I usually take while to sleep, but most of the times, i make wacky story in my mind, due to confusion, i usually sleep.

Still, it takes me 1 hour to fall asleep, even with the Wacky story.

I struggle to get to sleep. Have done for years. Become used to it I suppose. Im well aware that when I go to bed it'll take me anything from one hour to three to fall asleep.

And my body has become used to waking up around 9.30 lately. Sometimes I just kip til 10.30 but I feel spending most of the day in bed is a waste (even if I spent most of the day doing sod all, at least im not wasting it in bed)

And no, I have no suggestions on how to conquer it nor do I have a regular way I sleep.

Guest Stefkov

I always watch TV in bed to settle down before sleeping. Even if there's nothing on I'll watch something crap that'll make me bored. Then when I'm too bored I turn it off and close my eyes. I drift away shortly after.

If I don't do this then I can be lying awake for ages. Thinking of anything, usually the Universe and space.

If I don't do this then I can be lying awake for ages. Thinking of anything, usually the Universe and space.

Sometimes (not really anoymore) I can't get to sleep thinking about the incomprehensibiliy of death, and about how I don't know what it feels like to be asleep, and that's like death etc. Doesn't comfort me.

Guest Stefkov

I used to do the same thing. I used to think about death, how wierd it is like sleeping. How wierd it is that you're thinking about something, anything one minute then the next thing you know you're opening your eyes 6-12 hours later looking at a wall.

Thankfully I don't think about that anymore. Used to scare the shit out of me.

I used to do the same thing. I used to think about death, how wierd it is like sleeping. How wierd it is that you're thinking about something, anything one minute then the next thing you know you're opening your eyes 6-12 hours later looking at a wall.

Thankfully I don't think about that anymore. Used to scare the shit out of me.

Yeh, when you go to sleep and when you wake up it seems like 5 minutes :)

Sometimes (not really anoymore) I can't get to sleep thinking about the incomprehensibiliy of death, and about how I don't know what it feels like to be asleep, and that's like death etc. Doesn't comfort me.

I think the opposite

I think that Sleeping is damn good.

Imagine if the sleeping would be you resting while being bored for 8 hours...

Urgh, can't even imagine...

Fortunately, when sleeping, it doesn't seem like there are only 8 hours passing, more like 5 minutes :D

That's the great thing about sleeping

Guest Stefkov
Yeh, when you go to sleep and when you wake up it seems like 5 minutes :)

That, that is what scares the shit out of me.

God knows how I would've handled cryostasis/freezing if it was real.

Now though it seems awesome.

I could never sleep in any other position than face down. But recently Ive been having late nights, fallin asleep infront of a dvd, or itll be too hot and ill just find a cool position. I never used to have my window open, but with my 360 on 24/7, its super hot.

Ahah, you would all scare yourselves if you saw me sleeping with Glasses to see in the dark.

I twist myself in the weirdest ways, sometimes, my sister is going to awake me, i feel her and without noticing, move the face in a scary way looking at her, she usually falls xD

My father tells me i look the girl from the exorcist when sleeping.

Its a lot of fun to scare guys without noticing, and sometimes, my mother enters in the room to awake me, and im sleeping with the head on the floor and the legs and the back on the bed, so weird, xD

*is amazed that nobody's made the old "i'm fantastic in bed" crack...* :hmm:

i only have real problems if i get a song stuck in my head O__o then i know i'm in for a loooong night. if it gets really bad i'll just take sleeping pill...

I have no problem getting to sleep, i do need certain conditions though.

The first would be that i like alot of weight on top of me, at the minute i sleep under a sheet, a blanket and a duvet.. Surprisingly i don't get too hot, if i do i just stick my feet out the bottom of the bed and my whole body cools. Also the only position i can get to sleep in is on my back.

It usually takes me about 10 minutes (max) to get to sleep. This is between 10:30 - 12:00.

Strange that this thread was created today, i'm ill at the moment, got a very high temperature and feel like crap generally :( slept at my girlfriends thursday night while my temperature was 103 and slept fine, but last night slept in my own bed and woke up every single half hour :( just couldnt get any decent sleep at all :( normally though i sleep fine! just crawl into bed at whatever time and im asleep within minutes till morning :) doesnt matter where i am, even at leeds fest i had no trouble sleeping :)

I generally find it hard to get to sleep. Therefore, I usually stay on the internet late at night to make myself feel more tired. That, and I also read a few pages from a book before nodding off. Although, recently, a certain lass I've got to known has been in my head too much to allow me to sleep.

I know how you feel. I've had trouble falling asleep due to my mind wandering off. I'm not having too much trouble anymore, though it's easiest for me to fall asleep when I'm watching something on TV that's not so interesting that it keeps me up, but still interesting enough to keep my mind from wandering off. Either that or I just have to be really tired.

The funny (or not so funny thing) is that when I get home from school and rest on the couch, I have to fight to keep myself awake. And I hate sleeping in the middle of the day. It seriously messes up my internal clock.

As soon as my head hits the pillow im out. I manage to clear everything out of my head and relax, if I do find my self taking more than 3 minutes to get to sleep i slow down my rate of breathin and that usually helps.

Im not sure how to give advice on not thinking about anything, its just something ive been able to do though out the years, I wasn't always like this.

I always feel massively tired when I wake up and not refreshed like I used to. You know those morning you wake up and can jump straight outta bed and get on with your day. I never wake up like that any more, perhaps its a lack of sleeps but I get around 8 hours.

EDIT : Don't play games before you go to sleep your brain will be too active. I used to come off Halo 3 and try to go to sleep, it wouldn't happen because my head would be buzzing.

________

Milf live

Edited by fex

EDIT : Don't play games before you go to sleep your brain will be too active. I used to come off Halo 3 and try to go to sleep, it wouldn't happen because my head would be buzzing.

When trying to really make myself tired, I play some game until I feel I can't focus on the game (or anything) anymore. The problem is that my mind is then spinning and buzzing so much that I think up things that seems to make sense, but when they're carefully analysed they're completely and utterly ridiculous. At that point I'm luckily so tired that I'll quickly fall asleep.