NEurope
Daft

Killzone 2

Ooh interesting some people are going to be able to play before others, at least those people that have had theirs dispatched are noobs and won't challenge me anyway. Lol.

Is it shopto.net that say they have dispatched when they really havent but they have so many orders that they have to send the emails early. I got a 'we have to process your order early' email.

Quick question. Does anyone know if I need to play the 1st game and Liberation to understand the story in this one? Im still going backwards and forwards as to whether I should pick this up come Friday.

You don't need to know the story really, although some characters appear in both games.

However you should definetly buy it, and the multiplayer mode is probably 10 times better than the campaign.

My order from shopto is still in the pre-order stage (steel book). Got an e-mail off them before saying they should have it dispatched tomorrow lunchtime.

Yeah just checked Email and it says it is being processed because of the large amounts of orders. Maybe Play.com could have sent it to me sooner?

Yeah just checked Email and it says it is being processed because of the large amounts of orders. Maybe Play.com could have sent it to me sooner?

Maybe, however whenever i have ordered from play in the past it takes at least 3 days for me to get it but whenever i have ordered off shopto i have got it next day...

On my dvd.co.uk order it says it's shipped. And shipping takes between 1 -3 working days, so hopefuly I should get it on friday or sooner.

Is it shopto.net that say they have dispatched when they really havent but they have so many orders that they have to send the emails early. I got a 'we have to process your order early' email.

Ahh, in this case it seems you're correct. I missed the e-mail earlier, but it seems the orders won't actually be sent off until tomorrow; presumably they're trying not to anger Sony/their suppliers.

My order from shopto is still in the pre-order stage (steel book). Got an e-mail off them before saying they should have it dispatched tomorrow lunchtime.

Same here. Steelbook users get shafted. :blush: I think Shopto took so much they cant handle the load as fast as the bigger websites. Probably will work into the night. still one day early isnt that bad.

I am leaning towards dvd.co.uk for the future. They sound good if they offer 1st class options?

Same here. Steelbook users get shafted. :blush: I think Shopto took so much they cant handle the load as fast as the bigger websites. Probably will work into the night. still one day early isnt that bad.

I am leaning towards dvd.co.uk for the future. They sound good if they offer 1st class options?

Delivery Timeframes

-------------------

The Royal Mail advises that you can typically expect a First Class delivery to arrive within 1-3 days of posting and the vast majority of deliveries do arrive well within this timeframe, however, it can sometimes take longer. If your item does not arrive, please be patient. The Royal Mail will not consider a First Class parcel lost until 14 days have passed. This does not happen very often and if an item does not arrive promptly, it is still very likely that it will arrive within the 14 days.

That's the email I got from dvd.co.uk

So hopeully it should arrive anytime this week.

Got an e-mail from Play at about 3 hours ago!!

MY ORDER HAS BEEN POSTED!!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay::bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Me too!:laughing:

Doubt it will arrive tomorrow but you never know!

Well my order has been processed. No despatch. Its 6pm :(

Wish i had used Dvd.co.uk. 1st class sounds good. Not a bad website.

Me too!:laughing:

Doubt it will arrive tomorrow but you never know!

It's weird even though I got the e-mail at 10 it said the e-mail was sent about -300 minutes ago. I look at it now and it says it was sent 15 minutes ago. Wonder what happened there...

If it comes tomorrow, then awesome, but I'll survive if not. :heh: Not really expecting it to arrive tomorrow either.

I still can't believe it was only £29.99.

First thing I'm going to do is play through the campaign...twice.

My order has now been processed, they have charged my card so it should get dispatched tomoz!

Yeah mine got charged at 4pm. They send out the stuff in relation to when you preordered it. First come, first serve basically.

Yeah mine got charged at 4pm. They send out the stuff in relation to when you preordered it. First come, first serve basically.

Yeah ok. They sent me the charged e-mail just after 18:00.

Just got the ShopTo email, fuckin get in!!

Quick go on the single player on Thursday, then hit the Multiplayer......with bells on!

Says despatched got a tracking code as well. Does it mean i have a chance for tommorow?

I'll be on multiplayer first thing. Unlock afew things then try single.

Dear Customer,

We're writing to you regarding your pre-order for Killzone 2. Please be advised we'll be starting the processing of all Killzone 2 pre-orders today. This is due to the large volume of stock we need to prepare for shipping from tomorrow, so that you'll receive the game by release date.

This will also allow time for you to amend any issues with your card should payment fail first time around.

Thank you for your pre-order and your patience at this extremely exciting/busy time!

Kind Regards,

The ShopTo.Net Team

ShopTo haven't physically dispatched any copies just yet, they're simply processing all the pre-orders today. Everything should be sent off tomorrow for arrival on Thursday.

Says despatched got a tracking code as well. Does it mean i have a chance for tommorow?

I'll be on multiplayer first thing. Unlock afew things then try single.

No, it says despatched for me as well on the website with a Tracking number. Its just automated, when I phoned them today the guy said they are shipping tomorrow.

Just re-iterating what Aimless has more or less said.

Important thing is we will all be playing on friday...at least...

Here here.....

So can not wait now, seen the commercials on the telly for the first time today.