NEurope
Vicar

MARVEL MAFIA GAME

I tried to kill you near the beginning of the game and failed!

Yup, that's the invincibility right there. :awesome: I protected my pal Frosty on that night too, I didn't think that was a direct attack on my life. Mundi, who was Stan Lee (the Don) was extremely well protected. Zell (the Spot) could warp him to another dimension where no one could find him to investigate/kill/harm/etc. him, then I protected Zell. We created an impenetrable fortress, so we'd probably get to the end of the game without being killed anyway.

Me and Shadow were part of a sort of neutral faction along with Coolness Bears and someone else (I forget who). Coolness and the other guy died the first night; our protector and our recruiter. That left Shadow to investigate at random and me to kill anyone he found to be evil. The only time I used my power was last night to kill Moogle. Was somewhat silly that as soon as the recruiter died so did our chance of winning.

Yeah, all we really had to do was avoid suspicion. It was a good shout, I think Mundi was targeted constantly for the first 3 nights.

there wore so many times that someone attack someone from the mafia and would kill him/her/it but then some other role blocker or protector good or neutral targeted the same target just to do something and ruined everything :P

"with great powers comes great responsibility"

Good

*Nightcrawler: Stalker/Silent watcher

PM: You Paj Meen Ah are Nightcrawler

With your teleportation ability and dark skin you can luck in the shadow and see who targets your target.

You are good; you win when there are no threats left in Gotham

*Mr. Fantastic : Doctor / (Holds the chip that Doctor Octopus needs)

PM:You Mr-paul are Mr. Fantastic.

You just invented a healing machine thingy and with it you can heal wounded characters in the day time so they can talk, and during the night you can make sure you target won’t die .

*Wolverine : Attacker/Can regenerate one night to regenerate two to kill.

PM:You Oxigen_Waste are Wolverine

With you super awesome sharp claws you can attack someone during the night (he will probably die).

Your regeneration ability is broken so you relay on someone to heal you when you are heavily wounded in short terms you have two lives.

And off the record please say at least once “Bub†during the game

*Iceman: Roleblocker

PM: You wildo are Iceman (X-men)

With you freezing ability you can freeze people during the night making sure they won’t reach there target

*Kitty pride: Gets info on what items she finds in their apartment

PM: You Rokhed00 are Kitty pride

With you ability to walk through walls you can easily infiltrate your target house hand see what items he/she/it owns. You are good; you win when there are no threats left in Gotham

*Spiderman: Protecter

PM: You Maase are Spiderman

During the night you can protect people by trapping them in a cocoon of web this means also the won’t be able to do anything during the night. You are good; you win when there are no threats left in Gotham.

*Storm: controls the weather during the night Fog, Rain, Snow, Nothing, Thunder storm (After 4 nights)

PM: You Cube are Storm

With you weather controlling powers you control what kind of weather it is during night.

You can chose from Fog, Rain, Snow, or a sunny night . . . . . . . we ran out of ideas. Etch weather will have different affect on the city. Also every fourth night you can summon a thunderstorm paralyzing the city.

You are good; you win when there are no threats left in Gotham.

*PM: You Ellmeister are Eddie Brock

With you camera you can get hard evidence on your target (you see what your target will target)

* PM: You Scubahood are Mary Jane Watson

You boyfriend is always out saving the city so you have no one to “hug†during the night,

You can choose who you can “hug†during the night male female or a monster it doesn’t matter

And hug means having sex.

The Watcher: CSI

* PM: You Chairdriver are the watcher

You can only watch but never tell what you saw, you get small info about every murder committed in Gotham during the night, but be aware you can’t tell anyone what you saw or you will lose you power, the only way you can die if you lose the will to live (if you won’t post five times during the day BUT if you are silenced one day you have to post ten times the next day or you will die).

And you don’t have to talk five times the first day

Moon Knight: triple protector

PM: You bluey are Moon Knight

You power work only when the moon is full (every fourth night) you can protect tree targets from harm that night.

Neutral

*Deadpool: being awesome (not killable

PM: You Nintendohnut are Deadpool the insane mercenary.

You can regenerate any wound making you are unkillable and can shrug off any injury

At nights you can protect a player

Because of your questionable ways you will appear evil if investigated

You are neutral; you win when there are no threats left in Gotham.

*Agent X Murderer

PM: You MoogleViper are Agent X A.K.A Nijo Minamiyori

You are the crazy mercenary Agent X who knows how to use any gun as a weapon …. Or something like that. During the night you can choose one target to assassinate, you can only die twice because of your regeneration power is broken

You are neutral you win when ether the good guys or the bad guys win.

*Daredevil: lawyer decreases 3,5 votes from the guy who he picks

PM: You Haggis are Daredevil

You are the best lawyer in town you can reduce the amount of votes your target gets by 3,5 votes.

*Johnny Storm: no body and kill

PM: You Brian Mcoy are Johnny Storm

With your totally awesome flame controlling power you can attack you target during the night and make sure nobody will know him the day after but be careful who you target .

You are neutral; you win when the good guys control Gotham

*J. Jonah Jameson: Controls the daily bugle/ Gets good info (the town will get the extreme edition of the story you will get the true story)

PM: You The fish are J. Jonah Jameson

You control the Daily bugle (Gotham edition) during the night you can send out you team to get tomorrows headline by following one target, you will see what character he will target

*Doctor Octopus: Special mission to join the mafia/ Shows neutral until he joins the mafia

PM: You Beggilax are Doctor Octopus

Your mechanic arms where damaged during the teleportation explosion to Gotham and to make things worse you where kicked out of the mafia because you are useless to them without you mechanic arms, you have to find Mr. Fantastic you know he has the equipment to fix you arms so you can join the mafia once again and prove you are not useless to them.

You are neutral until you join the mafia then you become bad (Duh!!) You can only win if you join the mafia hand help them with their goal.

Buffer!!!!!

Gambit Attacker

*PM: You Hellfire are Gambit

With you power to blow up stuff you can destroy you target leaving nothing to see.

You are neutral; you win when the good guys control Gotham

*Multiple Man: Gets three votes (and when attacked he lives but loses his votes)

PM: You mike-zim are Multiple Man

There are always two of you just hanging around that means you have three votes.

You are neutral; you win when there are no threats left in Gotham

The Punisher torturer

*PM: You MadDog are The Punisher

No one can hold a secret from you they will squeal like a pig when you enter the room in other words you can get the true identity from anyone you target and as a gift you will injure the so they can’t speak the next day.

*Hulk: Targets Good = injures who targets the other one (Neutral=Injures his target /Evil = Gets injured and injures the otherone)

PM: You Jayseven are Bruce Banner (The hulk)

You have to target someone during the night if you won’t we will pick for you. You have to find these two following people: Captain America to get a sample of his blood to make a serum to control the hulk and also Mr. Fantastic to help you to insert the new serum to be 100% sure nothing will go wrong, you can try to insert the serum alone but who knows what will happen??????.

*Sabretooth: Attacker

PM: You Raining_again are Sabretooth

With your super human strength and sharp nails you can attack someone during the night.

Your regeneration ability is broken so you relay on someone to heal you when you are heavily wounded in short terms you have two lives.

You weren’t invited to the mafia so that would make you neutral you win when the Mafia wins.

*Mystique : Roleblocker/ Random looks (Immune to poison(Green goblin))

PM: You DomJcg are Mystique.

With you awesome shape shifting skill you can have sex with anyone or anything in Gotham.

Bulls eye: Never misses his target

PM: You Dyson are Bulls eye

With you awesome marksman skill you can kill you target no matter what an one cost you can only target someone every third night.

Mafia

Mafia Pm

Here are you team mates

Mundi : Stan lee mafia boss

Darksnowman: Magneto

Shino: Green Goblin

Esequiel: The Juggernaut

Jonnas: Pyro

Eenuh: black liquid thingy ( from spiderman)

You can create your own forum or talk on msn or sum other way to communicate.

Your goal is to take over Gotham city.

*Stan lee: Mafia boss/ 2 votes / the investigated always good (when killed the town can’t vote)

PM: You Mundi are Stan Lee

You are the mafia don, you have to order your minions around and make sure you will conquer Gotham.

Because you are the master and the creator of marvel that gives you two votes.

You are evil you win when the mafia get the majority over Gotham.

You will get another PM about your team when the game begins.

*Magneto: The next mafia boss/ Can kill (When investigated they get really bad info)

PM: You Darksnowman are Magneto

With you metal controlling power everything around you is a weapon, you can attack someone during the night. You are evil you win when the mafia get the majority over Gotham.

*Green Goblin: Can kidnap and order him to use his vote, power or info/the target will die in three days if demands are not followed

PM: You Shino are Green Goblin

With you dangerous nerve gas poison you can poison you target and make it ether use his power to do your dirty work, revile there true identity or demand his vote for his live. You are evil you win when the mafia get the majority over Gotham.

*Juggernaut: Protector/ who targets him to kill him or hit target will be injured/ (can´t be killed).

PM: You Esequiel are The Juggernaut.

You are the mafia’s tank you can take any bullet or any attack during the night and you will always survive, the target you choose will be protected during the night. You are evil you win when the mafia get the majority over Gotham.

*Pyro: Attacker/ No evidence

PM: You Jonnas are Pyro

With your flame controlling power you can attack you target during the night and make sure nobody will know him the day after. You are evil you win when the mafia get the majority over Gotham.

*Symbiotic in the form of a black liquid –Venom-carnage: process

PM: You Eenuh are a black liquid thingy

Well you can make your target look pure evil during the night buy possessing them, but who know what will happen if you target someone special. You are evil you win when the mafia get the majority over Gotham.

*PM: You Zell are Spot

With you portal ability to the other dimensions you can either go there for protection or trap someone there during the night friend or a foe it doesn’t matter. You are evil you win when the mafia get the majority over Gotham.

S.H.I.E.L.D Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division.

*Nick Fury: Boss

PM: You Coolness Bears are Nick fury

As the boss of S.H.I.E.L.D you will help your fellow teammates to organize and take down the bad guys, every third night you can recruit a new member to the S.H.I.E.L.D organization but that member has to be good it can’t be neutral or evil (of course), but the following member you recruit has to reveal their identity to the public and will be expected. You are S.H.I.E.L.D not good, evil or neutral you win when you know you have brought order back to Gotham.

*Captain America: Attacker

PM: You Gizmo are Captain America

You are the main attach force of the S.H.I.E.L.D unit, during the night you can attack your target. You are S.H.I.E.L.D not good, evil or neutral you win when you know you have brought order back to Gotham.

*Iron-man: Suits

PM: You ShadowV7 are Iron-man

You are the rich and famous Tony Starks, during the night you can wear you ultra silent sneaky suit or short U.S.S.S. (did you get the joke?) with that suit you can investigate you target and learn something about them.

You are S.H.I.E.L.D not good, evil or neutral you win when you know you have brought order back to Gotham.

*Thor: Protecter

PM: You Fandango are Thor

You are Thor the son of Odin and you mother name is jörð (or earth in English) your wife name is Sif and you goats who pull you wagon are Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr you also process the hammer Mjölnir A.K.A. Mjolnir but enough of Norse mythology. You are the protector of the S.H.I.E.L.D group you will make sure you target lives through the night, let´s hope there won´t be raining the night you whack someone with Mjolnir. You are S.H.I.E.L.D not good, evil or neutral you win when you know you have brought order back to Gotham.

Good

Paj Meen Ah are Nightcrawler

Mr-paul are Mr. Fantastic

Oxigen_Waste are Wolverine

wildo are Iceman

Rokhed00 are Kitty pride

Maase are Spiderman

Cube are Storm

Ellmeister are Eddie Brock ( info )

Scubahood are Mary Jane Watson

Chairdriver are the watcher

bluey are Moon Knight

Neutral

Nintendohnut are Deadpool the insane mercenary.

MoogleViper are Agent X A.K.A Nijo Minamiyori

Haggis are Daredevil

Brian Mcoy are Johnny Storm

The fish are J. Jonah Jameson

Beggilax are Doctor Octopus

Hellfire are Gambit

mike-zim are Multiple Man

MadDog are The Punisher

Jayseven are Bruce Banner (The hulk)

Raining_again are Sabretooth ( attacker )

DomJcg are Mystique.

Dyson are Bulls eye

Mafia:

Mundi : Stan lee mafia boss

Darksnowman: Magneto

Shino: Green Goblin

Esequiel: The Juggernaut

Jonnas: Pyro

Eenuh: black liquid thingy ( from spiderman)

S.H.E.I.L.D

Coolness Bears are Nick fury

Gizmo are Captain America

ShadowV7 are Iron-man

Fandango are Thor

Why did almost all the neutral guys have win conditions of "when the town wins", surely that just makes them town?

That's what I thought Giz. Which is why I didn't enjoy this game - I was neutral, but I could only PROTECT people, and if I was investigated I looked Evil - what the hell?

I think there is alot of powerful people there, thats why these games are so uneventful and quick (With a quick GM)

I believe it was Darksnowman who killed you.

Wasn't Raining_again the other one?

Me. I was bored and picked you at random.

No... it wasn't you. Darksnowman was the one who killed me... you just cost me my first life. Damn it, twice in one night? What are the fucking odds. :blank:

I was the one with the other killing powah.

I targeted

tellyn (failed)

ellmeister (lucky guess)

hellfire, (i killed him too)

jay7, (that was the night someone must have protected him)

dark, (didnt work)

eenuh (i was killed so not effective)

Not a very productive mafia for me..

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that when I didn't really know who anyone was I protected Jayseven, and then when I found out he was the hulk and needed to find someone to be cured, I protected him every night after that until I died. Did he managed to complete his mission?

Jay - it was my way of saying sorry for killing you on the first night of the animafia :)

I was the one with the other killing powah.

I targeted

tellyn (failed)

ellmeister (lucky guess)

hellfire, (i killed him too)

jay7, (that was the night someone must have protected him)

dark, (didnt work)

eenuh (i was killed so not effective)

Not a very productive mafia for me..

BIATCH! This is not over :P

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that when I didn't really know who anyone was I protected Jayseven, and then when I found out he was the hulk and needed to find someone to be cured, I protected him every night after that until I died. Did he managed to complete his mission?

Jay - it was my way of saying sorry for killing you on the first night of the animafia :)

I heart you :) I'm glad somebody was trusting me.

The mafia in this game were too powerful, there were too many neutrals who may as well have been townies, and the townies didn't have enough investigators.

BIATCH! This is not over :P

I heart you :) I'm glad somebody was trusting me.

The mafia in this game were too powerful, there were too many neutrals who may as well have been townies, and the townies didn't have enough investigators.

lol it so is over :P

I killed ell (by total chance) and he was an investigator, so the goods really lost one of their essential players.

What a shame... :awesome: