N-Europe

Words of Appreciation or Affection

Fierce_LiNk

Anyone can call me anything I'm not that bothered. :)

I get called Robot, Dirty Mexican, Silence or another is the Cleric...

For what I call other people. I find it difficult to say peoples names. I mean even my friends, I go to call them sometimes and I physically can't say the name!

I think If I make up a name for someone it's more endearing as I call my parents all kinds of random things.

It's a bit like aimless again only if I know the person well and know me so they can see the fun side. :D

I don't really have any words to express affection. I prefer hugs.

Not a fan of physical contact. Its awkward. If someone I feel fond of is upset then I will hug them. But its like people at work hug all the time and if they do it I recipricate and stuff but wouldn't initiate. Same with spooning. I seldom spoon.

I must say, I do like hugs. But, only usually hugging women. I don't hug blokes all that often...unless we have, like, a special..bond type of...thing. Fuck, now I sound like an Ashley.

If when we meet we shall hug and it shall be so epic it will blow everyone within a mile radius off their feet!

Thinking about it I got hugged about...five times tonight. Something along those lines.

I don't agree with "mate", at least not round here. "Mate" is often used to mean 'you [male] who I don't know'. eg "Mate you waiting in queue?" "Can I have some ketchup mate?" (the second example being from work obviously) etc)

Yeah, I agree with this.. mate seems too cold

Dude, buddy, bud, man and certain people kiddo (always girls). Any of my friends that are being particularly silly or stupad get called "Dickhead".

I have a passionate hate for people calling each other mate. Its just the perfect example of someone trying to sound friendly when they really don't like you at all.