N-Europe

Retro_Link

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you should mash triangle, you should push the direction of an enemy and hit square (trying to remember the PS3 pad layout here), once slow mo stars, point towards someone else and use square, keep pointing towards different enemies and use the regular attack button. If someone lights up for an attack, then use counter. Also take all the fighting upgrades so you can use circle and triangle special finisher after five hits.

The enemies don't light up for an attack when playing on hard, so its hard to judge when to counter. So mashing Triangle until one attacks always counters, then following up with Square mashing until the slo-mo starts, then mash Triangle again works 99% of the time.

So just finished the game, like many was very disappointed at the last boss, beat him first time...

Ending I got was;

Batman finishes off Joker and then it cuts to batman and gordon outside chatting on whilst people are rounded up and your are shown a rather dopey looking joker. Plus of course the after credit Croc stealing some titan left over. How different are the other endings?

I think I'm at the end, it feels as if the controls have been edited somewhat, earlier on when a chap was down on the floor I'd press Y & B and it'd finish them off. Now it seems impossible except when a prompt comes on screen, plus they make a bigger show that the enemy is on the floor but not knocked out. I almost got killed by two loonies because it wouldn't work.

EDIT: Christ that felt like a short game.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Just did the Bane fight on hard. Wasn't that bad. Just got to take your time.

I'm actually finding the whole thing a lot easier than I thought it would be. I must be improving. I completely missed that double tapping R2 made you use the bat claw in fights. Useful stuff.

IIRC, the one in the caves took me ages to figure out.

In detective mode you should see the majority of a '?' mark on the underside of a big arch. To find the dot, where you'd make the last jump across to leave out of the caves back to the island, after coming up the fallen column, there is a bit on the wall that you can cling on to and you can then sidle round and pull yourself up to find a trophy and you'll see the dot to solve the riddle.

Hope that's easy enough to follow if that's the one you're stuck on.

I'm surprised anyone is have trouble with the riddles. They're all dead easy.

Probably because I don't use detective mode that often. Mainly for watching those delightful skeletons to move away from each other.

Plus the ability to knock out inmates as they lie on the floor being taken away is a major pain in the arse, I find myself having to grapple onto a roof to save me having to wait for them to get up after one hit.

It's because you are a superior being.

3881007805_8e7abb2bdd_o.jpg

Probably because I don't use detective mode that often. Mainly for watching those delightful skeletons to move away from each other.

Plus the ability to knock out inmates as they lie on the floor being taken away is a major pain in the arse, I find myself having to grapple onto a roof to save me having to wait for them to get up after one hit.

It's just a press of the L2 trigger. When you're in a fight you don't need it but the rest of the time it's easy to flick through. I'm always switching on the fly.