N-Europe

Take My Love And Pass It On

Fierce_LiNk

Maaase and Oxy...stop fucking ruining my thread.

If I could yoga-fire your arses through the internet, don't think I wouldn't.

I <3 flinky for starting the KNNEEE nickname! And he brought a bit of romance to the forum. :heh:

Also being a generally classy forumer, with the odd drunken post. What a dude :yay:

Han is awesome. Conversations with her on msn are always a good laugh. Also, Hair = win. Also she has the most infectious smile ever from the few minutes I've seen of it. I'm not kidding here.

Ahem! ¬__¬

We missed out Dyson! I love Dyson because his sig is the best thing since sliced bread. No, it's even better than that. It's god.

"Maaase"?

What, are you still drunk?

yes:indeed: again

Yes, FotherMuckers!

Over-rated songs? People we want to punch in the face?!

Fuck that SHIT! Where's the love? I bet Hanson are turning in their grave(s) with threads like that.

So, wit dis thread, yeah, you post something wonderful about the person above and what they contribute to life and this forum.

Now, so this doesn't go all over DA PLACE, keep it to the person above. If you're going to quote somebody else, make sure you talk about the person above, too.

To make thread awesome, we are going to combine our answers, like "The 12 Days of Christmas."

So, when person 1 posts, person 2 will quote person 1 and type their reply. Person 3 will quote person 2, who also quote person one.

So, I'm going to start off by saying that I love N-Europe for giving me a place to post my rants at stupid hours in the morning, and for good friends.

Person two has to quote that bit, and add on their own bit, which in-corportates the person above, who eees mee!

Then the next person will type about the person above them, then quote me, and quote my love, which was N-E.

If its too confusing...google eeet. I dunno. :(

................... if this isn't spam then WHAT is ?

................... if this isn't spam then WHAT is ?

Doesn't spam stand for Stupid Annoying Pointless Messages? or something.

This has a point. If it's done right, you should end up with something that looks like:

Flinky loves N-E

McMad loves Flinky because he is the soul of N-E and should never leave

Maase loves McMad for helping him be frugal

Oxigen_Waste loves Maase because he's Portugese

Mr_Odwin loves Oxigen_Waste because he's honest

Ashley loves Mr_Odwin because he's the fourm's daddy cool

He has Stitch things and loves American tv shows - How can you not love him?

Which is a lot nicer, and keeps in touch with the forum spirit. Or, failing that, we could all just punch our hated celebrities in the face.

Doesn't spam stand for Stupid Annoying Pointless Messages? or something.

SAPM? :heh:

But isn't this thread made to show love to others?

Dyson - I love ya because you're a few kinds of awesome

Dan Dare - I love ya because you remind me of one of my best friends. And because you're a Barney fan.

Maase - I love ya because you're a cool kid/teen. Nowadays, it's rare to see such a thing in Portugal. Orgulha-te :wink:. (Mas tenta spamar menos)

Oxi_waste - I love ya because you're pretty honest about everything. You swear a bit too much, but you ARE portuguese, so it's pretty normal :heh:

Eenuh - I love ya because your drawings are awesome. Belgium is also awesome.

Chairdriver - I love ya because you started the mafia games here in N-E

Coolness Bears - I love ya because of your personality made of happyness and other nice things

Flinky - I love ya because you're even more awesome than Dyson

But I'm sure I'm leaving out many other awesome people. Sorry about that.