N-Europe

People Who Need To Be Punched In The Face

ReZourceman

Average at best? Well thats false. I can actually understand if you feel hes shat on things (however Transformers really wasnt that bad....what did you expect...I mean really?)

False? That guy has near non talents as an actor and his acting don´t leave a strong presence in his movies.

What did I expect from Transformers? A movie about Transformers, not a movie about teenager finding love with the guest appearance from the Transformers

Whats the third thing?

The third thing was Disturbia, the bastardizing of a classic Hitchcock movie.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, Shia LeBouf looks slimy, and his acting leaves you with nothing. (Though, to be fair, it's not like he's been in any serious/very good films yet)

-----

This guy has always pissed my eyes off, too;

ShaneFilan.jpg

Shane something from Westlife.

Oh, these ones too;

Jonas-Brothers-ta01.jpg

The Jonas Brothers

Zac-Efron-ds02.jpg

Zac Efron and Gabriella Montez or whatever her name is. Vanessa Hudgens.

tobey_maguire6.jpg

Really just Tobey maguire, but I'm not opposed to giving Kirsten Dunst a quick slap too.

Surely a good actor is someone who conveys the character they are pretending to be convincingly.

I can't see where hes done this badly.

There's convincingly...and then beyond. Like when you get involved with the character because they're so powerfully portrayed.

But as I said, I wait for Shia to do a film that shows off his supposed great acting skills.

He's average at the moment. Which is better than bad, I suppose.

There's convincingly...and then beyond. Like when you get involved with the character because they're so powerfully portrayed.

But as I said, I wait for Shia to do a film that shows off his supposed great acting skills.

He's average at the moment. Which is better than bad, I suppose.

So anyone who isnt in a powerful role is an average actor. Riiiiggght.

9FBEA146-9032-4887-5FABE85815EDA885.jpg

Left Scotland after a great qualifying campaign to go to a Premiership side, but they got relegated, so I guess that's pretty similar to a punch in the face.

Yes yes YES! I whole-heartedly agree with this statement! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

pic.jpg

I want to Falcon Punch their faces into oblivion.

"Running through the Monsoon, beyond the world to the end of time where the rain won't hurt..." :wink:

I'm on the brink of loving that song. Blame Rock Band.

Although I gathered the singer looked summat like that from his singing voice.

So anyone who isnt in a powerful role is an average actor. Riiiiggght.

No.

I even said that in fairness, we haven't seen him in anything worth noting when wondering someone is a good actor. And it's not like he's ever had a god script to work with.