NEurope
ReZourceman

Mock The Thread

Doctor - "Congratulations, it's a boy. And what a boy."

Nurse - "No Doctor that's it's umbilical cord, it's a girl."

That's from the Simpsons. :heh:

Easily the best. Over to you.

Yay :yay:

I'm quite bad at remembering if topics have already been done but *crosses fingers*...

Unlikely things to hear on the ''And Finally...'' section of The News

*sings*

"And finally, it's happened to me, right in front of my face and I just can not hide it!"

"and finaly... that is all"

"and finaly, the queen has spoken out about the proposed change to the euro. she was reported to tell assorted press members to "fuck dat shit!""

and finally, it's the final countdown. <Cuts to Music Video>

My money is on this to win it.

"...and finally, chavs! *cuts to CCTV footage of chavs* Look at 'em, the scurrying little bastards! Ooh, look at that one, he thinks he's so cool! Hahahah! Look at that stupid little white hat, hahah! Ooh, and the stupidly low tracksuit bottoms, hehehe, what a berk! Oh, what I would give for a shotgun right now!"

*sings*

"And finally, it's happened to me, right in front of my face and I just can not hide it!"

I love.

Not only because it's a lovely song, but cause my mum's felt her boobs up before.

I love.

Not only because it's a lovely song, but cause my mum's felt her boobs up before.

Who is your mother? Is she famous? I recently noticed you've talked about inheriting a castle and your mother/aunts having a reunion gig/tour and now touching up some famous woman's boobs? I demand to know about your ma!

Who is your mother? Is she famous? I recently noticed you've talked about inheriting a castle and your mother/aunts having a reunion gig/tour and now touching up some famous woman's boobs? I demand to know about your ma!

LOL!

Well..technically she just used ot work at Cancerlink or something when she lived in London, and notable people she examined for breast lumps were PJ Harvey (:heart: ), Carol Decker (of T'Pau fame), Someone Shapiro and CeCe Peniston.

Lol my mum wasn't involved with a reunion tour...a family friend (we're all very close, so effectively family) has started playing with her band Pollen again...and is finally recording an album. She had up till now been with the fairly successful Bevvy Sisters, and during the summer, the Loveboat. Pollen has played in America and stuff, and got pretty awesome reviews, so I'm glad they're trying to get out there more/again.

The castle is owned by my uncle (who lives in it). It's Hutton Castle/Hall, which used to be the home of whatshisname Burrell, who has the Burrell Collection of antiques (there's a museum in Glasgow). All the typical castle stuff like suits of armour and amazing portraits left when he did, but are kept in Glasgow. It was just bought by my dad's side of the family for a relatively low price as most of the pricy stuff had gone, and the castle itself was in a state of disrepair (a few of the toppermost areas are still dangerous to walk across/inhabited by bats). My uncle is literally a superhero though, and has made it habitable over about 20 years.

And eventually, it'll be passed down to me.

Pash can we all come to your castle when you inherit it? pleeeeease. Have a castle party.

Any more entries for the And Finally theme?

Pash can we all come to your castle when you inherit it? pleeeeease. Have a castle party.

Any more entries for the And Finally theme?

Its too hard. :(

Or I'm not funny enough.*

*Obviously not that.

And finally... I like boys. I like boys and I don't care what you think of that, mummy.

"And finally...does my ass look big in this?"

"And finally that's why mums go to Iceland...to beat up Kerry Katona for making those dreadful adverts"

"And finally...hi mum, I'm on the telly"

"And finally, well...that's your lot...p*ss off!"

"...and finally, chavs! *cuts to CCTV footage of chavs* Look at 'em, the scurrying little bastards! Ooh, look at that one, he thinks he's so cool! Hahahah! Look at that stupid little white hat, hahah! Ooh, and the stupidly low tracksuit bottoms, hehehe, what a berk! Oh, what I would give for a shotgun right now!"

I imagined Chris Morris saying this when I read it, so that was good.

But the winner is...

*sings*

I imagined Chris Morris saying this when I read it, so that was good.

I just got related to Chris Morris. I shall now have to kill myself. Goodbye, cruel world!

And finally...Oh, I won...YAY! :yay:

OK, like Molly, I haven't got a great memory of what topic has already been done on here but I think this has been done on the show (I can't remember) but I wanna see what you guys would say to...

Unusual things to read in the Harry Potter books

If it has been done, I apologise and will change if I have to :)

I just got related to Chris Morris. I shall now have to kill myself. Goodbye, cruel world!

Wow, I didn't think that would be offensive, but if you don't like him fair enough! Brasseye is genius imo.

harry looked at ron and noticed a mischievous glint in his eye. "go on harry," he said while pointing at hermionies bound and gaged form "you put it in her arse mate!"