N-Europe

The Official Fire Emblem Thread

Sprout

WHY STOCKA??!!! Why must you torment me? You hype me up for all the best RPGs, Tales, Baten, Mario and Luigi now this!

*shakes angry fist*

Like many here I have never played Fire Emblem but Im willing to give this one a shot due to the cool looking intro and the way the game plays. Hopefully i will have finished Baten before 4th Nov.

Guest Ray Falling

I have the game now! I recently got Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones and that was so freaking cool (even for a GBA game.

Theres 2 quests so in total I have a sweet 70 hours in it (yes I'm also slow and left it on for about 6 hours then fell asleep) But still well over 50 is quite remarkable.

I just got alot of secret characters which i wanted to unlock before playing the Cube version.

But I played it for abit before going to bed and so far I'm very impressed.

The graphics are quite nice, and the intro is awesome. Theres great characters so far and alot of humour too. Playing the GBA version was a good choice too cause now I already understand the game (or series for that matter) the Cube version has alot of familliar things but also alot of new features which I'll soon learn more about n_n

great game, great game indeed!

Guest Ray Falling

Well Stocka...it's an rpg in a way...and I like it...and a game has to be pretty amazing for me to like it...

I'm not sure if it was Sprout or Deku Nutz who told me to play the GBA game first, but I did and that really helped. I mean, if a GBA game can keep me busy for over 50 hours 0_0 it has to be good (Of course there is a chance that you still may not like it)

As for the Cube version, I'm now in Chapter 14 and hoping it has lots more, hardly any of my characters are class 2 so I'm expecting lots to happen yet n_n.

It's really starting to get better and better everytime, and alot harder too than the gba version, but thats good n_n

You should at least rent it or borrow it first if yer not sure, and maybe play the gba game first n_n

--Ray