N-Europe

Judging or Being Judged

Fierce_LiNk

I used to get teased a lot at school because I wasn't into sports and didn't really get on with a lot of the boys and like some people here have said, I was in a smaller social group and didn't really interact with anyone else outside my little circle.

However, the difference with me is I was in denial and used to be really hurt if people used to say that I was gay - it was almost as if the 'act' I was desperately trying to keep up (and miserably failing at) was totally transparent. It also didn't help that I am a huge bitch and gossip merchant and also a HUGE Kylie Minogue fan but hey:heh:

So I agree with what has been said. You know yourself that you aren't gay and so what if people think you are. Believe me, its even harder when you are because you have to live with your 'secret' until your ready to accept it - something I've only been able to do for about a year now. Chin up: peace:

Hmm, so it looks like a lot of us have been in the same boat.

And we're all on the same forum. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Maybe its because we're geeky or something? When I chat to somebody, I do come out with references to films or music. IF EET BLEEDS, WE CAN KEEL EET.

Alright, I guess maybe thats not the most masculine or whatever thing to do.

Hmm, bluddy people. I like being my silly self.

Hmm, so it looks like a lot of us have been in the same boat.

And we're all on the same forum. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Maybe its because we're geeky or something? When I chat to somebody, I do come out with references to films or music. IF EET BLEEDS, WE CAN KEEL EET.

Alright, I guess maybe thats not the most masculine or whatever thing to do.

Hmm, bluddy people. I like being my silly self.

hehe!

I do that all the time! :grin:

A lot of the time no one gets the references!!! But I love being myself too. :p

When I chat to somebody, I do come out with references to films or music. IF EET BLEEDS, WE CAN KEEL EET.

I do that as well, lol. People don't really get me but I ignore them. I was asked if I was gay a few times (even though I'm straight) and I said no. I found out the reason they asked was because I'm not into football and I could talk to girls. I went back and told them that they shouldn't judge before getting to know the person and they never said anything else to me.

What I've learned over the years is to not worry about what other people say or think, be who you are. Don't let anybody put you down and if they do, then pick yourself back up and carry on with your life. Don't let anybody tell you what to do or who to be because all you can be is yourself. Don't change for nobody!

: peace: