Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Games You Couldn't Live Without

Kirkatronics

DDR (I love the game, been playing for over 10 years now :))

All Mario's (Mostly Galaxy, I love that game)

All Resident Evil's (Another series I love to death)

All Metal Gear Solid's (I really want to play the fourth one properly but I don't have a PS3 :()

All Kingdom Hearts' (Can't wait for the new one :D)

Guitar Hero III/Aerosmith (A new one to my list)

TETRIS! @_______@

Seriously the most addictive game ever it's like a drug only worse. I'm hopelessly hooked on it for the rest of my life. I've even seen L blocks in my sleep! :)

Playing it for hours on end messes with your mind as you just see blocks falling down your eyes eventually and you desperately try and sort them out.

No tetris and no computer make Coolness go something something...

Seconded. :) The moment I played the first Smash Bros., I knew it was something special. I remember having a period of excited waiting for each game.

I had that feeling of "I REALLY have to get this game even if I have to steal!" the moment I saw Mario kicking Yoshi in the leg, in the Smash 64 TV ad.

I had that feeling of "I REALLY have to get this game even if I have to steal!" the moment I saw Mario kicking Yoshi in the leg, in the Smash 64 TV ad.

I only saw that ad recently while waiting for Brawl (probably searching for Smash videos on Y'Tube), but I wish I'd seen it then. :p But alas, 'twas before I went on teh Internetz.

Alot of game have really changed me.

All the main series Mario Games

All the Zeldas

All the handheld pokemon games

But especially tales of symphonia. That game was the beginning of a new period in gaming for me. After that, I began to take games more seriously, At that point, I think I became a true gamer. The game continues to inspire me today.