N-Europe

Guitar Hero : World Tour

Cookyman

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, Assassin, that rings a bell. I thought it was for Rock Band or an older Guitar Hero or something. I didn't get the other GH that has only got Knights of Cydonia on it, so to make a sale to me they really need to up their game and better feature Muse on the disc or else get them heavily involved in the DLC. :heh:

Shit version of it?

LOL, i think you didn't heard the same thing i heard.

For those who have PS3/XBOX360, without any doubt, buy it then.

For those who only have Wii, well, buy it for the Wii xD

Shit version of it?

Why? The Wii version has all the features of the 360/PS3 version.

Actually it has the Mii thing also, so there's more :smile:

Shit version of it?

It wasn't a very good rendition of the Zelda theme, but it's a start and shows what the music creator is capable of.

And no, we can choose whatever platform we like, not what you dictate.

Why? The Wii version has all the features of the 360/PS3 version.

Actually it has the Mii thing also, so there's more :smile:

This canine speaketh the truth, the Wii actually has more features. I believe it's just missing out on instrument compatibility between Rock Band 1/2 (though the GH3 guitar works, and the mic as well, so 2 out of 4 is okay :heh:) and Line 6 in the music creator. Everything else is there, plus Mii freestyle.

I'm not dictating, i'm suggesting.

And we'l see about that, i know they will dump on Wii with the download content, but whatever.

I would buy XBOX360 version to be safe

And we'l see about that, i know they will dump on Wii with the download content, but whatever.

Why will they? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever, it would be no hassle to have the tracks for all versions, they wouldn't pick and choose. The only tracks that can't be multiplatform are the tracks that either Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo hold the license for, and I think we all know which company will get the best exclusives.

Also, if people want to play online, then the version they're friends are getting or if people want to play with people form here, will be a major factor!

And for me, carting my Wii to peoples houses is a lot easier then taking PS3/360! Also the Wii has better multiplayer games so why not have arguable the greatest multiplayer game on the machine!?

Question, when playing online, can you hear the person on the microphone through your own TV?

Also, if people want to play online, then the version they're friends are getting or if people want to play with people form here, will be a major factor!

And for me, carting my Wii to peoples houses is a lot easier then taking PS3/360! Also the Wii has better multiplayer games so why not have arguable the greatest multiplayer game on the machine!?

This. MadDog is getting the Wii version, there's plenty of other people on here getting the Wii version too.

And why exactly is that? The Wii is getting all the same DLC as the other versions, it also has the music creator.

Am I right in saying that any USB mic will work with Guitar Hero? So I will be able to give my girlfriend my PS3 Rock band mic to my girlfriend and then use my World Tour mic with my PS3 Rock band.....that was way more confusing than I intended it to be.

TELLYN: Unfortunately you can't hear people singing online :(