Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, the site still does very little for me, and I'm trying this from a different computer..

The url is:

http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/competition/nlNL/animal_crossing_lets_go_to_the_city

That's (or should be) the Dutch site, I guess normally you can simply replace the countrycode, but nothing's working for me.

Nintendo sent the news around in one of their mailings, so check your e-mail if you signed up for their newsletter.

Edit [00]: Oh wait, I've got something now.. Perhaps the site is just very, very slow.

Edit [01]: In the newsletter they made a point of me having registered the game on the site, maybe that's a requirement for getting the e-mail.

Edited by Sméagol

If you log into your NOE Account then there's a link for taking part. You do need to have a registered copy of the game.

You have to design an item to fit with the summer theme. It can be a hat/wig or something for your house. You then upload a picture and other people can vote for it.

I was thinking maybe a Sandcastle for the house or a bucket/spade item.

2(?) new DLC available starting from tomorrow (24th) until 3rd May! A flamenco hat or flamenco dress.

Not entirely sure about this but it looks like you can only get one of these items, and you get the dress via a different method to normal, so read the instructions below.

Instructions

Flamenco Dress

In this instance, you will be able to obtain the flamenco dress first. However, you won't receive a letter in your mailbox as with other special items. Instead, you'll receive your flamenco dress from Wendell as his latest design creation. Please note the following points:

* Wendell will be waiting outside your house with the flamenco dress design creation.

* The first time you switch on the game from April 24, you must ensure you go and speak to Wendell before switching the game off again.

* After switching your game on, you must go and speak to Wendell before 6am.

* If you don’t go and meet Wendell the first time you switch on the game from April 24, or if you wait until after 6am, you will not be able to receive the flamenco dress design from Wendell.

* We recommend you make sure you have a space in your design collection in advance, in order to accept the flamenco dress design from Wendell.

Flamenco Hat

You receive the flamenco hat via a letter in your mailbox as with other items. You can receive this item throughout the period April 24-May 3.

Please note: If you receive the flamenco dress first, you must restart Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City in order to then receive the letter with the flamenco hat attached.

Source NoE

Finally went on this today , for the first time in months.

Apart from having to clear a crap load of weeds , I was also expecting a cockroach infestation. I assume they are no longer in the game , as my house was spotless.

Cockroaches do exist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like NoE is going to release a soundtrack and are letting the fans choose which songs appear on the CD. Go to http://ms2.nintendo-europe.com/animalcrossingsoundtrack/index.php?en to vote for which songs you want to have included. There will be a total of 39 tracks, 23 of these will be chosen from the votes. The soundtrack will be available on the Stars Catalogue in the Autumn. Votes can placed from 15th June to 15th July.

• 1 month later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!