NEurope

I can get 1 game for christmas, and it's either animal crossing or disaster day of crisis...

Any suggestions?

I would say this , and this is coming from someone who loved every minute of Disaster (3 playthroughs) and who has not yet really fallen under the charms of this , still enjoying it though.

You are just more likely to get more bang from your buck from this game.

I'm still struggling to catch the dam dung beattle and I can't for the life of me remember how I did it on the DS version. Has anyone actually caught one yet and if so is there a special technique to do it?

hoping I find a Bear dress for Bluebear soon...

Bluebear was my favourite villager in Wild World! Then she moved out. :weep:

I'm still struggling to catch the dam dung beattle and I can't for the life of me remember how I did it on the DS version. Has anyone actually caught one yet and if so is there a special technique to do it?

I know, they keep flying off even if I'm miles away from them.

I know, they keep flying off even if I'm miles away from them.

I still havent even seen one yet never mind caught one!

I've been reading around a bit about what you can transfer from Wild World to Animal Crossing Wii. If you have more than one character can you transfer them all, or are you limited to one?

I remember there was a bug you had to bang ur spade into rocks to get, don't remember if thats the dung beetle though.

I've been reading around a bit about what you can transfer from Wild World to Animal Crossing Wii. If you have more than one character can you transfer them all, or are you limited to one?

You can transfer them all, but one at a time.

Bluebear was my favourite villager in Wild World! Then she moved out. :weep:

Bluebear is great, though I am keeping my fingers crossed that Agent S moves in soon.

Need a Red Snapper for one of my neighbours. I pay whatever Nook pay for it.

Saw a Dung Beetle today but it flew of when I ran by.

Was finally able to buy the axe and slingshot today. Even got a Nintendo item an hour later^^

Edit: Try shoving your neighbours :P

Edit 2: First fish I catch and it's a Red Snapper^^

I remember there was a bug you had to bang ur spade into rocks to get, don't remember if thats the dung beetle though.

Nah, thats the Pillbug.

Regarding the dung beetle, I ust walked very slowly up to the snowball it was pushing and then swung my net. You have to make sure your not too close and end up hitting the snow ball itself though, otherwise it'll just fly off. Obviously you have to be on the same side of the snowball as the dung beetle.

Also if you've been making a snowman every day then you probably wont see one. They're only about after 5 pm so don't make your snowman 'til after that and you'll have a good chance of catching one. They're not very rare either I saw one every other time I approached a snowball yesterday.

It's the damn ray that I'm still trying to catch, the only December fish I need and its driving me mad!

Thanks for the tips Eddage.

I always make my snowmen as soon as I get up so this is why I havent seen the dungbeetle.

In regards to the Ray fish we have been searching for nothing. Apparently the guides are wrong and the Rays cant be found in December. Many have reported to have caught one on the last day of November but it appears nobody has snagged a one in December. Looks like we have caught all the fish we can so far :)

I haven't catch Coalecanth or whatever it is called, but I guess it can be catch any time of the year? Got Pike and Tuna.

canand: Go fishing in the river.

I haven't catch Coalecanth or whatever it is called, but I guess it can be catch any time of the year? Got Pike and Tuna.

canand: Go fishing in the river.

What part do I go fishing?

Finally got the game \o\

It's so relaxing ^^ FC up soon for some playin

Thanks for the tips Eddage.

I always make my snowmen as soon as I get up so this is why I havent seen the dungbeetle.

In regards to the Ray fish we have been searching for nothing. Apparently the guides are wrong and the Rays cant be found in December. Many have reported to have caught one on the last day of November but it appears nobody has snagged a one in December. Looks like we have caught all the fish we can so far :)

Ah right, that's ok then!

Just need a Centipede, fly and an ant on the bug front as well. My fossil collection is going well also, haven't had a single duplicate yet!

I can't find the key please help.

you just have to keep fishing and eventually you will catch it...

you just have to keep fishing and eventually you will catch it...

Do you need to catch fish to get it and have you got it yet?

Do you need to catch fish to get it and have you got it yet?

Just fish in the river and you'll catch a key instead if a fish! How many times do people need to say this for you to get it :D

Has anyone fond the key?

I have! I found it in the river. I was fishing. Fishing for the key. The key that a resident has lost. Fishing. River. With a rod. I was fishing in the river and caught a key. Not a fish. A key. In the river.