NEurope
Hellfire

Wii MotionPlus- 1:1 add on

Just think about it for a second.

Try going out and buying a bike helmet, try on one meant for small children. Its not going to fit.

But people's heads are different sizes. They couldn't just sell one size of helmet and everyone's size would always be sold out when they looked. Glasses or a headset would be better. A headset would be best because of everyone who already wears glasses.

Man that helmet is a mock up from 2004/2005. When the whole megaton and "I believe that Wii has holographic projectors and virtual reality" was a fad.

It's just the E3 countdown always reminds me of all that hype back then.

I was not being serious obviously.

We don't know everything about this so we shouldn't start ruling stuff out until tomorrow.

I thought you meant that but I wasn't sure.

Or you can snort cocaine.

What?

Man that helmet is a mock up from 2004/2005. When the whole megaton and "I believe that Wii has holographic projectors and virtual reality" was a fad.

It's just the E3 countdown always reminds me of all that hype back then.

I was not being serious obviously.

I know. I wasn't sure if you were serious or not. You could have potentially been saying that head tracking would work best with a helmet.

Plus since E3 has begun, as gamer's its pretty hard to think strait.

That wasn't a helmet, the only part of the infamous Nintendo ON you use isa little bit that looks like glasses, the rest is the actual console.

Good point. They would not use a helmet of course. Maybe some kind of string that you put horizontally around your head would be enough.

That wasn't a helmet, the only part of the infamous Nintendo ON you use isa little bit that looks like glasses, the rest is the actual console.

I know about the whole "on" thing. But even being a console, its still a helmet.

Good point. They would not use a helmet of course. Maybe some kind of string that you put horizontally around your head would be enough.

All it needs is 2 infrared LEDs.

Looks like Nintendo took Sony's advice and hit MS' weak point for massive damage.

Looks like Nintendo took Sony's advice and hit MS' weak point for massive damage.

We'll see, we don't know exactly what MS is going to do.

I must be thinking of something else then. I know there was some sort of helmet mock up.

Wow. this has gotten pretty far off topic.

ÃŽ know, I can't believe we're talking about helmets again.

I must be thinking of something else then. I know there was some sort of helmet mock up.

Wow. this has gotten pretty far off topic.

It's this what we were talking about. It looks like a helmet at first, but it's not.

Those were the times...

This thread needs mor pictures.

Yeah. :rolleyes:

This thread needs mor pictures.

I have a whole collection of megaton and believe pictures, but this thread is about the new peripheral.:heh:

So... how much is this motion-plus doohikie gonna cost me now? Controllers are pricey enough as it is.

This must be a new record for Reggie. He's kicked ass and taken names before the conference even started.

Wow. Like... WOW! I thought this was fake, I was waiting for the Microsoft press con to start, then saw this news headlining all over the place. So indeed, a new peripheral then.

I guess we'll see the new games for this peripheral tomorrow. Awesome!

Questions are arising though. How can they have this in as many home as quickly as possible. The balance board is doing fine so far, since Wii Fit is the second Wii Sports. Lots and lots of people are eating it up. This peripheral sounds more suited for the core audience. Certainly intriguing!

There's been a few suggestions already, like Wii music and another game i've forgotten.

There's been a few suggestions already, like Wii music and another game i've forgotten.

I think they'll start including it free in every game that uses it until after christmas and then anyone who wants them has to buy them in stores. Plus all new consoles will come with one and you will probably have one bundled with Wii remotes.