NEurope
D_prOdigy

Captain Rainbow!!

There's quirky and there's this. It would be hypocrite to accept this and shun Ubisoft games.

Hahahahahahahahaha.......hahahahahahahahahahahaha, wait wait...just give me a minute....hahahahahaha, oh jeez I can't stop laughing at that post....hahahahahahaha, oh man that post is funny, so stupid it's funny....hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa...........*Faints*

No it wouldn't, quite the contrary. It would be an hypocrite, for someone who actually played their games, to even put this is the same phrase you put a Ubisoft game.

It gets point for creativity and I like the idea of having smaller Nintendo characters getting a game to star, but it looks absolutely horrendous.

Hahahahahahahahaha.......hahahahahahahahahahahaha, wait wait...just give me a minute....hahahahahaha, oh jeez I can't stop laughing at that post....hahahahahahaha, oh man that post is funny, so stupid it's funny....hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa...........*Faints*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

He's not the only one is he King V. (I remember you asking all of those questions about the brazilian shemales) at least I think it was you

SILENCE! - Such an event never occurred. :p

He's not the only one is he King V. (I remember you asking all of those questions about the brazilian shemales)

Hmm...That explains why he compared the Portuguese Vegeta with a brazillian shemale. He already knew exactly what they sounded like...

Meanwhile, lol, this thread is starting to get into a masculinity discussion. First, something I have to say:

Colourful/flashy/tight suits/whatever ==/== homo.

It's a different, effeminate style. No need to feel intimidated by it. :P

@Shino: I have mixed thoughts about the graphic style, but I believe the PS1-like graphics are intentional. But I really don't know what to think of it...

Skip=Awesome

Tingle's Rupeeland=Awesome

So, this, most likely awesome.

@Shino as well - It's only the Birdo bit that looks like a fucking DS game for whatever reason. The actual gameplay looks decent so surely that's what counts?

so what minor nintendo charaters are you looking forward to ? I want some of the allies from Super Mario RPG. I wonder if could be like smash bros and really have extensive fan service

That looks very unexpected. There better be much more than this at E3.

I wouldn't hold your breath. Just think only Animal Crossing is going to be announced (which is excellent, in my opinion) and nothing else, that way you won't be dissapointed.

at above, and not to Forget Kid icarus will be anounced

and i hope this game turns out good but by the looks of it i don't know what to expect from Captain Rainbow..

and want to see more from Disaster day of crisis

Skip=Awesome

Tingle's Rupeeland=Awesome

So, this, most likely awesome.

Damn right amigo! : peace:

Will most definitely be keeping an eye on this game.

SILENCE! - Such an event never occurred. :p

I was trying to access Driving Miss Daisy! ;)

so what minor nintendo charaters are you looking forward to ? I want some of the allies from Super Mario RPG. I wonder if could be like smash bros and really have extensive fan service

Extensive? No. But I'm kinda half-expecting to see something from Mole Mania.

Maybe a minor boss like

could see a return... If the game even has bosses, that is.

That looks very unexpected. There better be much more than this at E3.

Pre E3 news and/or updates:

Chrono Trigger DS

Megaman 9

Wario Land

Arc Fantasia

Captain Rainbow

March of the Minis

King's Story

Fatal Frame 4

Castlevania Judgement

Castlevania:OoE

Star Wars Clone Wars

Skate It

Rune Factory Frontier

Fragile

Tales of Hearts

+loads of other DS games

Hell, if even half of these games hadn't been revealed for no reason, or if we havent seen videos and screens, E3 would already be filled with awesomeness.

Pre E3 news and/or updates:

Chrono Trigger DS

Megaman 9

Wario Land

Arc Fantasia

Captain Rainbow

March of the Minis

King's Story

Fatal Frame 4

Castlevania Judgement

Castlevania:OoE

Star Wars Clone Wars

Skate It

Rune Factory Frontier

Fragile

Tales of Hearts

+loads of other DS games

Hell, if even half of these games hadn't been revealed for no reason, or if we havent seen videos and screens, E3 would already be filled with awesomeness.

Distill that down to just the Wii list though and it's distinctly lacking. Chrono Trigger DS is arguably the most impressive title there and even that's a direct SNES port. Not to say that a lot of these games won't be good, they probably will be, but there's no AAA announcements there for Wii.

Distill that down to just the Wii list though and it's distinctly lacking. Chrono Trigger DS is arguably the most impressive title there and even that's a direct SNES port. Not to say that a lot of these games won't be good, they probably will be, but there's no AAA announcements there for Wii.

Thats probably because Ninty is keep their lips shut about their fall line up.

Oh I agree, that's almost a certainty.

I just don't agree that from what we know now the lineup is all that impressive. Can't wait till next week to find out either way!

There are 3 DS games there.

Probably the "biggest" three titles on the list as well.
What, are we calling "biggest" to a Tales game from Team Destiny now? If anything it's the title in that list that has less waranties of coming out of Japan (Team Destiny games don't come out of Japan since 2000)... And Castlevania's anual "new" entry for fans?

Even Chrono Trigger, I hate to say this... but I can play it on my Wii through homebrew... It's a port, it's neat and all that... buit still a port for a game most of us played. Whereas on the Wii listing I'm only seeing new games.

If he had listed a bucketload of DS RPG's that seem to come in flocks lately... and 3 Wii games? you'd have a point... but he didn't. So it's not where are the Wii titles, more like where is Winds of Nostalgia, Avalon Code, Inazuma Eleven, DQIV, FFIV, DQV, DQVI, DQIX, World Destruction, Fire Emblem DS, RIZ-ZOAWD, Sigma Harmonics, Infinite Line, KHDS, Valkyrie Profile DS, etc

My point was not a comparison of the Wii and DS lineups. It was simply that the list did not contain any "AAA" Wii titles, you know, the Galaxy's, Brawl's and Mario Kart's of this world.

No need to use my post to display your own impressive knowledge of JRPGs, I think we all know that your extremely well informed in that area!

My point was not a comparison of the Wii and DS lineups. It was simply that the list did not contain any "AAA" Wii titles, you know, the Galaxy's, Brawl's and Mario Kart's of this world.
And Castlevania game #120 and Tales 2D are in Mario Galaxy's leage now? and the other is a 14 year old port.

And who says... Fatal Frame 4 is not a Silent Hill killer (in fact, Fatal Frame 2 is arguably better than any SH, let alone the upcoming SH5) and Arc Rise Fantasia is not one hell of a RPG?

And if we're going by AAA quality, and not AAA sales performance... what if I tell you that, for me Chibi Robo is just as magical and good as Mario Galaxy? (that, relating to Captain Rainbow)

Let alone Fragile, Rune Factory Wii, Wario Land and King's Story, that look absolutely awesome already (and Megaman is pure fanservice for the hardcore)

That leads us to... why are we even bitching?

Are there any other news or trailers? That trailer is crap. It might help if I spoke japanese but I don't.

That leads us to... why are we even bitching?

Because you like arguing. :D

Are there any other news or trailers? That trailer is crap. It might help if I spoke japanese but I don't.

Because you like arguing. :D

Seems like the whole thing was an early leak, so not at the moment. They'll do an English trailer at E3 most likely.

Seems like the whole thing was an early leak, so not at the moment. They'll do an English trailer at E3 most likely.

I don't actually think it was a leak. I'm led to believe the trailer was first released on the Japanese Nintendo Channel. Or it WAS leaked there and someone over at NCL has been fired big-time.