• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok warandchaos, davey_T and Harribo are on The List

as for recognising people.

WSS.jpg

note: filthy hobo beard optional.

You gotta keep your face in that psychotic smile position too :)

l_a30c003011939c5967565a144260792b.jpgIm 99% sure im coming, not sure if she is.

I easily recognizable i think, with the birthmark to aid us all :p

But if they go in a pub or somewhere then chances are we won't be allowed to go in.

Lol, yeah, you do realise you are allowed in a pub when not 18? It's not paticularly hard for other people to buy you a drink too, most the time as long as you look close (ish) to 18 they couldn't really give a toss.

bit stupid, but I've forgotten the exact name. It's made by Belgian Monks though; exactly the way they made it 300 years back.

Quite what this method is eludes me, however. One theory is that they actually own The Holy Grail and use it's powers to transform water in to this Ambrosia.

The actual taste was peculiar, but amazing. It hovered somewhere between ale and lager, with an almost citrus sharpness to it. It was incredible.

also incredible: £4.50 for just over half a pint of the stuff. Veeeery pricey but it's just off the scale delicious. It made sweet, prince grade love to my tastebuds.

bit stupid, but I've forgotten the exact name. It's made by Belgian Monks though; exactly the way they made it 300 years back.

Quite what this method is eludes me, however. One theory is that they actually own The Holy Grail and use it's powers to transform water in to this Ambrosia.

The actual taste was peculiar, but amazing. It hovered somewhere between ale and lager, with an almost citrus sharpness to it. It was incredible.

also incredible: £4.50 for just over half a pint of the stuff. Veeeery pricey but it's just off the scale delicious. It made sweet, prince grade love to my tastebuds.

In the old days wasnt beer brewed by putting the ingrediants in their mouth and spitting them into a container which was then left for a while?

It is a bit extreme, but if you feeling generous dan.. You can buy us some ;)

If it's as he claims. He can buy us a pint [rather, just over half a pint] as a welcome gift for our hard effort getting there.

Do they sell it in pint measures? I'm guess £6-7 if they do.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!