NEurope
mcj metroid

Show that scared you as a kid but you now think are silly

Alot of TV shows used to scare me as a kid, the first being Thomas the tank engine, the episode with the dragon was shit scary.

See

Ohhh just remembered one, that Goosebumps episode with the ventriloquist dummy. "Night of the living dummy".

The scariest thing I watched as a child, or at least the first thing I remember was an episode of X-Files where there was a living, breathing doll with a butchers knife. It scared the bejesus out of me, and I remember my mum saying even my dad was a little freaked.

I think I must of been maybe 5 at the time.

IT

Although I am still a little freaked out by clowns

that film still haunts me to this day! :(

I can't remember if it was goosebumps or not but there was an episode to do with this boy who had this electronic become mad and stick to him permanently it scared me and that was before I owned a computer! :shakehead

I used to watch Dark Skies when I was younger, and that made me afraid of going downstairs at night in case there were aliens about.

The one episode where the girl goes down a hill, chasing a ball, and she sees the alien there. With "She's not there" by The Zombies in the background. That bit made me think "aahhhh...are there aliens at the bottom of our hill?!"

I didn't realise at the time that we didn't actually any hills nearby, but it still scared me.

Oh! Forgot some.

Midsummer Murders - that music freaks me out to this day

Jonathon Creek

The Moomins

I watched it in frightened awe. Like a ballet of nightmares it seduced me.

...I'm in a weird mood today.

Same here! :D

The Moomins creeped me out a bit but was so awesome that I just kept watching. I remember it being about depressed Hippos. :p That small witch girl was a bit odd.

I love the Moomins. :) and would definately snap it up on DVD if released!

Other than that not many shows scared me really. ^___^

Maybe goosebumps? but I think I found it funny!

Pingu....and before you say Pingu isn't scary you won't look at this show the same way again after you've seen this.

I still can't watch this all the way through to this day

BLARGH!!!!!!

FUCKING MEMORIES

I remember that one and it scared the living crap out of me when I where little

and to every one who is afraid of the moominsnot going to be mean but DUDE/DUDETS look at this

7425543.moomin.jpg

How more super kaway desune~ can it be ^_^

B0002PC21S.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This ugly looking bastard.

And I use to be scared of Bully on Bullseye, when he use moo I use to hide behind the chair.

I rewatched all of Jonathan Creek recently, it's still awesome!

Goosebumps (more the books, though) scared me, though other than that, not much.

Oh, actually, the episode of Brum where he's about to get put in the car crusher upset my massively, according to my parents...

None of us have it as bad as kids today. I defy anyone to watch an episode of Lazy Town and not have nightmares.

Halfway Across the Galaxy and Turn Left

Halfway.jpg

I don't remember an awful lot about it.. though if you click the picture and skip to about 4 minutes 25 seconds you can see him briefly. His character could transport anywhere and whenever he was about to do it I was always so frightened he would end up at my house :shakehead

/Morientes/: I used to love that program! I remember watching it whenever it was on.

I feel young, again. :)

"Freedom! Ice cream! Bananas!"

I bet you don't remember that bit? I think it was in the last episode. ;)

The muppets. haha I'm not sure why, but my parents always told me that everytime it came on, I just started to cry.::shrug:

The scariest thing I watched as a child, or at least the first thing I remember was an episode of X-Files where there was a living, breathing doll with a butchers knife. It scared the bejesus out of me, and I remember my mum saying even my dad was a little freaked.

I think I must of been maybe 5 at the time.

I remember that episode! I was probably older than 5, but it did freak me out for ages afterwards. I should have stopped watching it really. Few other episodes did too, but I never really watched too many of them, I wonder why!

I also used to get goosebumps watching the Demon Headmaster sometimes. One thing that really scared me though? Mumraa from Thundercats. Some of the Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark were pretty scary at the time, don't think they still owuld be now.

/Morientes/: I used to love that program! I remember watching it whenever it was on.

I feel young, again. :)

"Freedom! Ice cream! Bananas!"

I bet you don't remember that bit? I think it was in the last episode. ;)

..I'm afraid not.. I even had trouble remembering the name :heh:

I just remember the big 'Z' and being so scared every time that evil guy wanted to travel somewhere :blank:

Gremlins gave me my first nightmares, but the worst was Chuchy, it gave me quite the trauma.

doug, the cartoon about that pleasnt young man.

my sister told me his hair was like that cos he had lukimia and was going to die.